Cost

Starting at $3,075/mo.* - $1,563/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brentwood at LaPorte

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Brentwood at LaPorte

Posted by Caring78659750 February 28, 2014

I have been living at Brentwood at LaPorte since December. I had hard time adjusting because I'm away from my father, however, I am fairly enjoying the place now and the people here are just tremendous. The staff are excellent. They are just so wonderful. They are very kind in every way and they want to be helpful. I never had a problem with the staff but with some of the residents that are here, but somehow that has seemed to suddenly be better. I am so amazed with their food because I know they have to be on a budget, but everything is very tasty and very well-seasoned. I was very glad that I chose this facility.

Posted by Caring76236650 December 30, 2013
3.0

I did visit Brentwood at LaPorte. I like the facility because they had a memory care unit. Their rooms were okay. During the tour, the staff were very nice.

Posted by lapdog324 November 07, 2012
4.0

My older relative is a resident at Brentwood. When we first went to visit him, he seemed down about having to move to a new place, but over time as he got to know the people and staff he became more okay with the change. He now spends almost all of his time playing cards and socializing with the other residents. The staff are very nice to him, and he can sometimes be hard to take care of. Overall, I think he, and the rest of our family are content with Brentwood.

Posted by Caring146425 July 27, 2011

My mother lives in the Independent Villas at Brentwood. They are very spacious and well kept up. She has her lunch at the main building which is for the assisted care. The dining room is is very lovely, well decorated and comfortable. The lunch was very good. The staff is very helpful. I had a tour of the building and it is so neat and clean. I had some questions and they were promptly answered.

Posted by ByrJaden June 22, 2011

I have a family member who is a resident of Brentwood at LaPorte. I visit her once a year on average. When you first enter the community, you get a great feeling of comfort. You'll see a lot of social activity within the facility. Brentwood at LaPorte offers dinning room, TV room, card room, laundry room, and even a chapel. Residents can enjoy afternoon tea, a Romeo club, parks, and a theater. They give their residents housekeeping, snacks, 3 meals a day, and transportation. Their apartments have full baths, walk-in closets, and most utilities. The only down side is, they don't include telephone and basic cable. But other than that, I'd say this place is pretty good and affordable senior living.

Location of Brentwood at LaPorte