Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Manorhouse Assisted Living

It is our philosophy that an individual's retirement years should be an extension of the lifestyle enjoyed prior to retirement. We are committed to operating a full service assisted living community that provides our residents with a lifestyle that truly ENHANCES the QUALITY of their lives.

Manorhouse Assisted Living in Knoxville, Tennessee offers assisted living options that make it possible for residents to stay longer than they would at other communities. With five levels of care available - we can accommodate seniors with a wide range of needs, from those who need minimal assistance to those who require more specialized care, including those with memory impairment. Your decision is not an easy one, but Manorhouse has simple solutions to your complex family and emotional concerns.

Our services include:

• Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
  • Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and dementia
  • Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period
  • Diabetes management
  • Medication and Dietary management
  • Serving West Knoxville, Bearden, Sequoyah Hills, West Hills, Fox Den, Forest Heights, Westmoreland, Turkey Creek, Farragut and other neighboring towns in Knox County, Blount County, Loudon County, Roane County, and Anderson County.

ll service level options include:

• A safe, secure, and homelike environment
  • Situated on 5 landscaped acres in beautiful West Knoxville
  • Licensed nurses on duty 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
  • Dedicated care staff, dining staff, and housekeeping staff – allowing for customized care planning in each area
  • Private and secure medication monitoring (eMAR) – through our Check√Point™ Medication Management Program
  • State-of-the-art emergency response systems (in-room pull cord and/or personal pendant)
  • Busy days, rewarding activities
  • 3 full meals offered daily with menu selections, served restaurant-style
  • Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and community outings
  • Friendly people and a sense of community
  • Small pets welcome

Local Medical Services:

• Parkwest Medical Center
  • Baptist Hospital West
  • Turkey Creek Medical Center
  • University of TN Medical Center
  • Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center

Pricing:

Manorhouse is Knoxville’s premier choice for senior care and offers Assisted Living starting at $2,795 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.

Manorhouse also offers compassionate Memory Care services through our proprietary LifeConnections™ program. Accommodations start at $3,295 per month, depending on floor plan and availability.

Defining Quality of Life

Situated on 5 landscaped acres on South Northshore Drive, Manorhouse was purposefully designed, developed and is still owned and managed by the original owner with over 30 years of senior living experience. Our mission to exceed our customer’s expectations in a unique and outstanding way is what has made Manorhouse “Knoxville’s choice for senior care” for over 14 years. No other assisted living community can compare to the lifestyle, features, amenities and quality service that Manorhouse offers each resident. Call us or come by, we can help.

WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL

• Licensed Nurses on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
  • Proprietary LifeConnections™ program for our residents managing Alzheimer’s or dementia
  • Long standing reputation for quality care by experienced staff and management team
  • Proprietary staff training and development programs, InStep™ and SkillStep™
  • Continuous Quality Improvement programs, including our Check√Point™ Medication Management Program

Long standing reputation for quality care by licensed nurses in the the building 24 hours a day, 365 days a year

Reviews of Manorhouse Assisted Living

Posted by Caring from Tennessee August 28, 2013

Everything in Manorhouse is excellent. It is a very lovely place. The staff is great. Their residents seem happy there. They are coming and going a lot, so they're seem more independent. I had a meal there and the food was very good. They do have a calendar or schedule of activities and it looks like there are three or four activities everyday. Their rooms are nice. Everything is very clean. They are lovely. What I like best about this place is that overall, it is very open and clean. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Posted by PhyllisMc November 28, 2012

Manor House is a nice facility. It's close to my house, too. That is why I was thinking about my sister and considering this facility. But my sister can't be dealt with. She has dementia.

Posted by syparrish January 11, 2012
4.0

The facility and grounds were weel kept. i found the personel to be knowledgeable and helpful. They patiently answered all me questions and made a real effort to reassure me concerning the care they could give my mother. I was impressed by the rooms and the residents were friendly and seemed to like being there.

Posted by jameys January 06, 2012
4.0

My grandmother was moved to Manorhouse Assisted Living and my whole family was concerned with the way she would adjust to leaving her home. With the staff of Manorhouse my grandmother adjusted with no issues and said that she felt at home just after a few days. Not only did she have a staff that loved her just like she was a part of their family, but she met new friends that made her feel very welcomed. My Grandmother has been accepted with open arms by everyone living and working at Manorhouse and is more outgoing then I have seen her in quite some time. With not living close enough to visit every day, like some of my family, I have no concerns with her being mistreated and know that my grandmother is very well taken care of and she feels just like she is at home with family. With the experiences that I have had with the staff at Manorhouse I would recommend anyone to trust them with their loved ones.

Posted by LDE October 01, 2011

My husband has been in the memory care unit since May 2010. One of the greatest strengths of Manorhouse is the staff. It starts with the top down. The executive director, Scott H., is well informed about Alzheimer's Disease and strives to provide on going training to his staff. The nursing staff is attentive is the challenges of this disease and works with family members to seek solutions. The entire staff is courteous and friendly. The setting is very pretty with an internal courtyard for the residents and their families to enjoy. Family involvement is encouraged and there are special family nights several times during the year with live music, festive decorations, and a beautiful buffet. The executive director and his staff are accessible and ready to work with family members to provide quality care and a home like environment for the residents.

227686 1692930210134 1444167435 31318232 329330 a.jpg
Posted by Michael F. September 28, 2011

Manorhouse in Knoxville was beautiful... It looks like a modern-age castle rather than an assisted living facility. The building is well-kept, the staff were very friendly and helpful, and it is in an excellent part of town. I highly recommend this facility to anyone in the Knoxville area. It also has a convenient location from the interstate, without being too close to downtown.

Posted by Ali52 September 15, 2011

About 7 months ago my husband and I moved my mother into Manor house from our home about 30 minutes away. I was apprehensive as how she would adjust to this change, but the team at Manor house really comforted us through the process and welcomed mom into their family right away. I really can not say enough about the managers and the nurses (Scott and Diane have been the best!). They were very professional during our transition, but also very easy to work with on any concerns or questions that we had... and we had quite a few since this was all new to us. Being 30 minutes away we are not able to stop by every day, but I really am confident that mom is in good hands. I have even spoken to a few other family members that have had their relatives in other places before Manor house and they went on and on about how much better it is than their previous experiences. I am sure not everyone's experience has been as good as ours, but I have not found those people yet - well, I guess with the exception of a comment about food - but mom says she really likes the meals and the waiters are very willing to get her whatever she wants if the menu that day is not to her liking. Oh yeah, one more thing... the housekeepers are so kind and thoughtful. My mom is a bit particular about how she likes things to be and how her laundry is folded and they take care of any request that she has. (thanks Debra!)

Location of Manorhouse Assisted Living

Features of Manorhouse Assisted Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,795
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,795
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

Nurses

• Nurses extra: We have 24 hour nurses.

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details