Cost

Starting at $3,180/mo. - $3,600/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Elmcroft of West Knoxville

Elmcroft of West Knoxville is conveniently located near West Town Mall, just off I-40 and I-75 and minutes from four major hospitals. Knoxville is host to many year-round events ranging from outdoor activities in Market Square to Lady Vol games at Neyland stadium. If you love the beauty and solitude of mountains, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a short drive away with stops along the way for fine dining and shopping in Gatlinburg and at the outlet malls in Pigeon Forge and Sevierville.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of West Knoxville is an assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of West Knoxville has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of West Knoxville features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of West Knoxville is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of West Knoxville is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the West Knoxville, Tennessee community.

Reviews of Elmcroft of West Knoxville

Posted by Caring96140050 July 19, 2014
4.0

My parents have been at Elmcroft for three months now. They made a tour of the facility before moving, and it was very nice. Everybody was very friendly. My dad has Alzheimer's and dementia, so he is in the memory ward, and he is very happy there. My mother is in the respite room because she is recovering. I'm very happy with the facility. The room is clean. They are actually getting ready to do a few renovations, like putting new carpet in. They just moved my mother to a larger room. The rooms have everything you need. At Elmcroft, they have tons of activities. They even go out and deliver mobile meals for other seniors. They play bingo and they have crafts. Their meals look very appetizing. I'm very happy with Elmcroft. They're doing a good job taking care of both of my parents.

Posted by Caring86325350 June 19, 2014

I went to Elmcroft of West Knoxville, and the staff was very informative and helpful. It's a very nice place, and I like that they keep everybody very active. The rooms were not as spacious as I thought they were going to be, though.

Posted by Pauline7 May 20, 2014

I am now living at Elmcroft of West Knoxville, and I found them over the Internet. I chose this facility because they had the room I wanted and they allowed my pet. The facility is good. Their food is mediocre. None of them are really great, but it's all right. The people who work here are very excellent, and they give me good service.

Posted by happy2521 January 21, 2014

My mother has dementia and came to live with me last year. Things were going great until she became weak and could not get up and down by herself and go to the bathroom aline. After several severe falls I knew I had to find a place for her. With a heavy heart my sister and I came to Elmcroft after seeing the facility and meeting several of the workers we went down to the Heartland Village to meet lot the residents and workers. I felt like God had lead us to Elmcroft. I could feel the love the workers had for the residence there. There are two workers I dearly love Von and Tangy. You could never get better caregivers if you searched the world over. Rebecca, Kristy, Lisa, Dawn, and Pat great people.

The nursing staff is the best my mother loves them all.

Posted by Fran's family December 15, 2013

Elmcroft was clean, the dining was restaurant atmosphere with quality food, the staff was caring and delightful to meet. Brooke, Rick, Janie and Pat Benn were genuinely caring and interested in our relative who has lived there for 2 years.

Posted by hall12 December 09, 2013

My family and I thought we needed assisted living for my grandmother. We saw several communities and Elmcroft really stood out. Their caregivers were kind and patient, the management went above and beyond to help us get everything in order for her move, even the food tasted great. Unfortunately, we had to place her at home. Even after we had to make that decision the staff was sweet and helpful. Thank you to Elmcroft!

Posted by Lanauze November 22, 2013

Elmcroft is an excellent facility. My mother is there and I feel totally comfortable with her care. The staff is extremely friendly and caring, and believe it or not, seems to know everyone (family) by name. I love the dining area. It looks like a French Restaurant. I especially enjoy the family nights that they have every other month. It gives family members and friends an opportunity to meet the other residents and enjoy the wonderful food served there. They make you feel as if your family member is the only one there with the attention received. They are never too busy to stop and talk and discuss any concerns.

Posted by P Shey November 18, 2013

The staff and Elmcroft is wonderful. They take good care of my father and are always friendly.

Posted by Jack1026 September 14, 2013

The only thing that I didn't care for at Elmcroft is that the people with Alzheimer's are situated downstairs. They have to ride up and down the elevators. My wife had trouble walking even before she got Alzheimer's. For that reason, it wasn't very practical for us. However, this facility looks very nice. The ground is very well-landscaped and they have trees there. They also allow pets.

Posted by NikkE June 30, 2011
4.0

Elmcroft of West Knoxville is a lovely facility that really does focus on getting the residents up and about. They have so many activities planned on a daily basis that there is always something that will appeal to any resident. They have a great fenced in yard area in the back with lots of picnic tables that are a popular spot when it gets warm outside. The dining room is also really nice and actually makes you feel like you are dining out in a restaurant. Overall this facility is very good.

Location of Elmcroft of West Knoxville