Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Continuum Courtyards LLC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by joe s June 06, 2012
1.0

this another facility that pays there employees, very little, they care way more about money than the folks there supposed to care about, it is sad!!!!

Continuum Courtyards LLC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by lkloveday July 28, 2011

I moved my mother to this wonderful facility over a year ago after several months in another Knoxville assisted living. Courtyards on Inskip was always my first choice, but they didn't have an opening when I first moved my mom from her home.

You could not find a better place anywhere; I am convinced of that. I visited every facility in town numerous times, and some in other cities, to be sure I was choosing the best place. The Courtyards is just different in all the ways that matter. First of all, you feel at home immediately upon entering the facility. The facility is airy and has lots of windows; the individual resident rooms are larger than anywhere else, with nice windows and beautiful bathroom and large closets. The residents enjoy a beautiful backyard setting with gazebo and seating, fountain, and garden area. And as the director, Cindy Winegar, likes to say, you feel just as good when you leave at the end of your visit as you do when you arrive. I sleep well at night knowing my mother has this kind of caring environment.

The employees are simply amazing, from the director to the activities director, to the wonderful nurses, to the cooks and cleaning personnel who all help with the caregiving as well. Everyone there is a caregiver at heart and they function as such. They go WAY above and beyond the call of duty. They are super busy all the time but they treat you and your parent as though you are the most important people in the world. The food is wonderful and my mother, who had lost weight in her first assisted living, gained back the weight and then some to become much stronger. This was one of my main concerns. Everyone at the Courtyards is family, not only to my mother, but to me.

The staff is so well trained, and it is obvious they have ongoing training and are well versed in all aspects of cognitive decline. They have helped me so much and guided me along the journey of my mother's memory decline. You can feel pretty alone without this kind of help and guidance.

The cost is lower than any of the other facilities I would have considered for my mom, and they don't hide any fees like the others. What you see is what you get. The Courtyards is simply head and shoulders above any other place. I pat myself on the back daily for finding it and moving my mother when I had the chance.

This is where I plan to go when my time comes!! (Sometimes when i see and smell the food I'm ready to move in now.)

Location of Continuum Courtyards LLC