Cost

Starting at $3,250/mo.; $3,630/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Wellington Place of Colonial Heights

Wellington Place of Colonial Heights provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Wellington Place of Colonial Heights

Wellington Place of Colonial Heights
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Terry17 December 28, 2013

I was really impressed with the Wellington Place. I was impressed with the director. I was able to eat there and the food was delicious. I like the rooms. I was also impressed because they had a pool table and my step dad likes to play pool. They also have an artist that does things. They have a lot of regular outings and different things that they do. It's just nice place to live. The prices were good too.

Wellington Place of Colonial Heights
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring7880 July 12, 2013
4.0

Wellington Place of Colonial Heights was very nice. It was clean and attractive. They have two different wings, one is assisted living and the other one is memory care. So if you needed a more higher level of care and needed a locked-down facility for safety, you don't have to move to another facility, you can just transfer to their memory care wing. The living environment was fine and pleasant but the physical design reminded me more of a nursing home. Their rooms were fine but it was a little smaller for a room for two people. We wanted something that would cater both my parents. However, they have a nice dining room and a lot of great appropriate activities. Also their staff was very accommodating and helpful. They follow up quite frequently after the visit inviting my parents to come and do things, to get the feel of it.

Location of Wellington Place of Colonial Heights

Features of Wellington Place of Colonial Heights

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,250
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,435
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,630

• Minimum age: 65

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details