Cost

Starting at $3,250/mo.; $4,200/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Priddy Manor Assisted Living

Set among the rolling hills of Western Stokes County, Priddy Manor Assisted Living has a strong reputation for providing outstanding individualized care in a warm, homelike setting. Our community is licensed to provide care for 70 residents in both general assisted living and our self-contained Horizons memory care community.

Amenities
  • 24 hour access to Certified Nursing Assistants & Personal Care Staff
  • Customized care with Registered Nurse overview
  • Emergency response system
  • Housekeeping & personal laundry services
  • Life enrichment program including outings and daily activities
  • Medication management
  • On-site beauty salon
  • Restaurant-style dining serving breakfast & lunch & dinner
  • Scheduled local transportation to professional appointments
  • Security camera systems

Wanderguard Protection System - Beautiful courtyard with water feature, raised bed vegetable and flower gardening, in a relaxed country setting.

Reviews of Priddy Manor Assisted Living

Posted by Larry26 November 28, 2013

This facility was absolutely the cleanest, the nicest, probably the least expensive. The staff at Priddy Manor was really nice and wonderful. The rooms were absolutely fantastic. It's clean with no urine smell, and it's spacious. Their dining room is immaculate.

Posted by thankfulspirit November 12, 2013

My mother has been in the secured Alzheimers ward for nearly 6 years and has received loving care by the staff, even when she was acting out and not being cooperative. Not only are her basic needs met with courtesy and compassion, but the daily activities, the groups coming to entertain and share talents, the staff programs, all help her remain more responsive even as the dementia fog grows. I've seen how the staff work with the various residents' needs, lure the withdrawn into the family setting that allows the residents to feel secure and loved, even when there is not family to be near, or not often. A year ago, my father moved into the assisted living section of the Manor and has been treated with cordiality, respect and compassion as his needs progressed, and I've seen him flourish in the group setting so much better for him than living in our home in a remote area. While his body weakens, his spirit has strengthened living there, and the staff provides the support I no long can give either parent in my home, as my health fails. I just pray the new management continues the legacy Julie began in her quest to provide compassionate care for the elderly.

Posted by wanda kingman April 26, 2013

My mother was a resident at Priddy Manor for a little over two years. She died there in March 2013. I was at Priddy Manor just about every day while she was there. Never did I have any complaints with any staff or the cleaniness or the food. I could go home at night and sleep knowing my momma was being taken care of. The love that the staff has for the residents is wonderful and Julie Farmer is a wonderful example of what a true christian person should be.Thank you Julie and your staff for being there for me and my mother.

Posted by GODLOVEU December 29, 2012

I VISITED A FRIEND OF MINE AT PRIDDY MANOR YESTERDAY AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK THEM FOR BEING SUCH GOOD CAREGIVERS. THE KITCHEN STAFF GOES BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY PROTECTING MY FRIEND FROM FALLING AND HELPING TO MAKE SURE SHE EATS A GOOD HOT MEAL. THANK YOU LADIES(. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) FOR ALL YOU DO.

Posted by pockatuu4 July 05, 2012
4.0

I guess it's always weird going into an assisted living provider. There's usually just a really weird air about, and everything seems so fake and far from reality, but with Priddy Manor I would say that, for the most part, that was not the case. The caretakers seemed to be genuinely nice and concerned with helping the residents. I never once thought that my grandmother wasn't in good care. My grandma often spoke about how much she hated being there, but I do not think that was because of the caretakers, but rather a lot of her freedoms being taken away by people she didn't know (or remember for more than a few minutes). The amenities were nice--she stayed in a room with a nice large window, a dresser, and a few others pieces of furniture. I didn't get a chance to roam around too much (I usually liked to stay in my grandmother's room when we visited), but when I did, all of the facilities were clean and looked nice. And while I can't speak for what may have happened when I was not around with my grandmother, I do have the utmost confidence that the staff provided her with the care she needed.

Posted by Debbie Russell January 14, 2010
2.0

My loved one stayed here

The nursing staff at this facility are top notch. The administration is not, after promising to help my loved one with Alzheimer's adjust to new surroundings, after only two days, they threw her out, she was requiring too much of their attention, they came up with three different excuses, the final one was that she scored too high on her intake assessment and they should never have admitted her. They said it was their mistake. That, as anyone who knows a person with Alzheimer's, doesn't fix the change in behaviour that uprooting her from her environment caused.

Posted by Jan L. Culler January 08, 2009

My loved one stayed here

This facility has provided excellent service and care to my father. We were faced with a hugh problem concerning the placement of my father. Julie Farmer and her staff offered suggestions and guidance I and my family will be forever indebted for.

Location of Priddy Manor Assisted Living

Features of Priddy Manor Assisted Living

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,250
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,300
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 4,200

• Staff patient ratio: 20 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: HAL-085-009

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details