Cost

Starting at $3,600/mo.; $5,800/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Kerner Ridge Assisted Living

Kerner Ridge Assisted Living, located in Kernersville, North Carolina, is in the heart of the triad. While nestled in this quaint and quiet community, city activities in Greensboro or Winston-Salem are only minutes away.

Amenities
  • 24 hour access to Certified Nursing Assistants & Personal Care Staff
  • Customized care with Registered Nurse overview
  • Emergency response system
  • Housekeeping & personal laundry services
  • Medication management
  • Professionally developed recreational programs
  • Security camera systems
  • Three nutritional meals plus snacks served daily

Kerner Ridge is quietly nestled in the heart of the triad, and conveniently located just 5 minutes off of I-40 in Kernersville. We are a 4-Star Assisted Living Community offering the best care with sincere home town feel.

Reviews of Kerner Ridge Assisted Living

Posted by Hrlady@triad.rr.com March 15, 2014

Very attractive, professionally staffed facility catering to their residents needs. Would have chosen this facility for my mom if financially able. Residents must live there for 3 years before they will accept Medicare/Medicaid. They have several skill levels of assisted care management, as well as a memory care unit. Would recommend visiting them should anyone need first-class Assistant Living accommodation.

Posted by brownrw3 August 21, 2012

At first we were cautious about entering my grandmother to an assisted living facility. After hearing numerous nightmare stories about facilities we were rightfully apprehensive. However, all of the staff truly cared about the residents of their assisted living facility. Even my grandmother settled in the nurses never changed face or altered the way they treated her. The management truly cared about making this transition to assisted living easy for my family. The facilities were always kept in good shape, there was never a moment where I had a second thought about the facility due to its upkeep, in fact my doubts were immediately diminished after our first visit to this facility. Through her death the staff were great to work with and made that transition to life without our loved one a little bit easier. Great facility, would recommend to others.

Posted by nickdejohn May 23, 2012

The faculty at Kerner Ridge Assisted living were great people. You could see on their faces the care that they provided for their patients. The facility was clean, well organized, and well maintained. I did not even notice a broken light bulb in the place

Location of Kerner Ridge Assisted Living

Features of Kerner Ridge Assisted Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,600
  • Highest monthly rate: 5,625
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 5,800

• Dining extra: Meals can be delivered to your room per special circumstances.

• Staff patient ratio: 10 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5