Cost

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Northridge Place

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Northridge Place

Posted by Caring78963150 February 26, 2014

The main reason we chose Emeritus is because they have separate bedrooms with a door where most of the other facilities, they have studio type apartments. The staff was great. I know there are exercise programs and outings, they have movies. It seems like there’s something going on there all the time. We like the interactions we saw between staff and residents.

Posted by Ken12 December 28, 2013

I checked out Emeritus. If mom had not stayed in my sister, that's where she would be. It was relatively new, clean, nice and it met the requirements that I would want for my mom, if that was what we had to do. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. They had activities for the residents.

Posted by nicnac December 08, 2011
4.0

Northridge has always fascinated me because it is near my place of employment so I drive by it almost day. One day I decided to take a tour of it because I have friends that work there. It's a beautiful place, on the inside and outside. Inside it has a barbor shop, a bank, and numerous other things that give it a city like feel. The residents all seemed happy. They offer complete cares or very minimal assistant living cares depening on the needs of their various clients. I'm not sure about the prices, but it's a very nice looking place. The staff was friendly and had no problem answering questions.

Location of Emeritus at Northridge Place