Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Greenwood Village Assisted Living

Greenwood Village Assisted Living offers spacious studio and 1-bedroom apartments inside a beautiful Montana-style home. We have 24-hour awake staffing and 24-hour emergency pull cords in every apartment. Greenwood Village provides 3 meals daily, weekly housekeeping, scheduling of doctor's appointments and transportation to and from scheduled doctor's appointments. We also provide assistance with most activities of daily living including: grooming, bathing, dressing, and assistance to and from activities and meals.

Reviews of Greenwood Village Assisted Living

Posted by KittyAnderson123 April 05, 2014

My mother has been at Greenwood Village for 2 years now. She loves it there! I have read the other reviews and can say that there are no ant problems. They have a security system to ensure the safety of all the residents. It makes me feel better knowing that my mother is being protected. I have dined a couple of times in the dining room with my mother and they serve delicious and well balanced meals and offer quite the selection of food to choose from. My mother always tells me about the activities that are offered. She especially loves Bingo! All of the staff that I have met have been very friendly and courteous to me and all of the other residents. You can tell that all the Aides love their job! Very professional!

Posted by fishie1234 February 27, 2014
1.0

There are ants in the resident rooms and common areas. Infested with ants. The owner is so cheap and doesnt care he wont spray he just puts out traps. No beef served. Staff not trained & no checks of employee for background. No security system. Has been broken into & resident things stolen. Owner will hire anyone. Stay away if you love your family.

Posted by abracadaver August 28, 2012
4.0

Upon first entering the facility, I was immediately greeted by staff who were seemingly friendly and accomodating. There were several rooms that I went into (keep in mind, this was quite some time ago), and I recall there being a very nice garden outside. Most of the residents that weren't in rooms were occupied playing games, eating, socializing, etc. I got a very nice and comfortable and relaxed feeling being in the facility. My great grandmother who was living there never had any complaints and seemed happy and energetic. The staff were all very nice and helpful to her as well. I ended up getting to stay long enough to eat a meal with my grandmother, and the food was pretty good. There was a nice variety in choices of food to eat and what seemed to be a very well-rounded diet. Overall, my experience visiting was a very good one.

Posted by nany August 21, 2012
4.0

Greenwood Village Assisted Living is a decent assisted living facility, successful enough to have just opened second building about six months ago. As such, the facilities are in top notch condition, with nothing bad to say as far as aesthetics goes. The dining room, activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated. The menu featured many appetizing food choices. They also offered private room service if desired. We saw residents playing games, watching television and reading, while some were in the computer room or media room watching movies. The residents are regularly encouraged to participate in a variety of activities, from exercise classes, to creating artwork, play group games and sign up to take trips into the city for all kinds of fun outings. The tone/mood of the center is overall friendly. The residents themselves seem about as happy as they could be given the situation. Their bedrooms are relatively small, yet comfortable, though a bit on the hot side in my opinion. The owner and manager seem to be on top of things and keep things running smooth. Personal care services, including help with one or more activities of daily living such as eating, dressing, and bathing. I recommend the facility.

Location of Greenwood Village Assisted Living