Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atria at St. Joseph's

Just four miles from the beach, the inviting atmosphere of Atria at St. Joseph’s combines the comforts of home with the elegant feel of a fine resort. Residents have easy access to nearby beaches, world-class golf courses and sports and cultural venues, and our convenient location just minutes from major interstates makes us an easy stop for family and friends. Our tenured staff provides discreet assisted living services 24 hours a day, and we also offer Life Guidance® memory care. We encourage active lifestyles with more than 200 social and cultural events every month, including regular outings and daily Mass in our chapel. Whether it’s happy hour in our lovely bistro, an invigorating fitness class or a trip to the Mounts Botanical Garden, our residents enjoy abundant opportunities to live life fully. Visit us today and see how Atria at St. Joseph’s stands apart from other senior living communities in southeast Florida.

Atria Senior Living is one of the nation's leading providers of independent living, supportive living, assisted living and memory care services. Home to more than 13,000 older Americans in 27 states, Atria communities provide respectful, quality services designed to promote independence and help seniors enjoy fulfilling lifestyles. Our goal is to provide environments where older people flourish, where loneliness and isolation are forgotten, and where families feel confident that their aging members are secure and thriving.

Reviews of Atria at St. Joseph's

Posted by Caring79968150 March 31, 2014
4.0

I visited Atria, and I thought it was lovely. I liked the rooms, and the thing that I liked most about it was the chapel. I am a Catholic, so the fact that there was a chapel and an elderly priest who was assigned there was very important to me.

Posted by gummbear897 October 13, 2012
4.0

All the rooms where the patients stayed were well kept due to a great staff. Also, there was many activities for the residents to participate in every day, all of the time. The activities were optional, and no one was forced to do anything. They had three meals a day and were also taken to the grocery store to do some grocery shopping if needed. They also had mass at the facility 4 times a week.

Posted by FS April 29, 2012

"I have A DMT case and I chose the facility because they are strictly assisted living and no care beyond that. And that's suits me especially with my disease. The place was not that large and they only have less than a hundred people. I like the feeling of not over crowded. You got to know people around and family. And one thing why I chose the facility is because they allowed me to take my dog with me, which is very important. Other facility allowed you to take a dog as long you can walk them out but this facility is different. The best thing is that since I cant walk they will take my dog for walk which is very important. They are friendlier than any of the facility that I went to and they were more welcome as far as my dog is concerned. So that's a plus and and that's what makes this place sounds very good to me.

Posted by Hollofam3 July 31, 2011
4.0

My Great Aunt and Uncle live at this facility, and they have frequently told me that they love this facility. Even though they do not have very many health problems for their age (78 years young!!) they were actually mostly in favor of this decision. They loved the facilities that they provide, as well as the great dinning service provided by the facility. in fact, my family decided to even try out a meal for ourselves. We were amazingly surprised on the quality of food put out, in fact we felt as if the food was of the quality of a hotel. Overall, I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Location of Atria at St. Joseph's