Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Palms of Lake Spivey

Escape from the ordinary at Palms of Lake Spivey. Located in Jonesboro, Georgia, The Palms is just minutes from Atlanta but offers you all the luxuries you want. Spacious apartments, a calendar full of activities and a dedicated, caring staff make it easy for you to enjoy life at The Palms. Whether you are looking for Independent Living or Assisted Living, The Palms of Lake Spivey will be the place you will want to call your own.

Reviews of Palms of Lake Spivey

Posted by Caring99311550 September 24, 2014

The Palms of Lake Spivey was a cut above the rest. That was a very nice facility. Aesthetically, it was very appealing. They way it was laid out, it doesn't looked like a senior community, it looked like just a regular apartment complex. It had a pool in the middle of the complex. It was extremely clean. They had a very nice theater room and it looked like a mini-theater. I was very impressed with that facility.

The staff was very professional and very knowledgeable. The director was new to that facility, but had been working for the company for quite a while and there wasn't a question that we asked that he didn't have an answer for. He was very knowledgeable. I was more impressed here than the other facility we visited.

Posted by edward0131 April 29, 2014

We liked The Palms. The staff seemed to be very pleasant people: cooperative, helpful, and friendly. I’m not real thrilled about the location of it, but they have a reasonable price. The place was well-maintained, and it was clean. They have nice bedrooms. You could cook or go to the restaurant. The dining area is not upper class, but we’ve eaten there a few times, and the chef is a good cook.

Posted by Caring76272550 December 30, 2013

Palms of Lake Spivey is very nice. I visited this facility and was greatly impressed with the atmosphere. The 2 bedroom apartments were spacious with great closet space. There is a outdoor pool on site, a theatre, a billiards room, activities for happy hour, religious services, exercises, physical therapy, and other services. The residents attend off-site activities such as plays, concerts, movies, etc. The Staff is wonderful and very attentive to the residents and quests. They were very nice too and very professional. I ate a meal there and the food was delicious. The dining room was very exquisite. They have indoor and outdoor activities. They go on trips to different places. They have musical concerts on the premises and a lot of different activities. I would love to move into this facility except it's a little pricey for me at this time.

Posted by Norris1 October 26, 2013
4.0

Everything was nice and new at The Palms at Lake Spivey. We really liked the facility. The lady who gave us the tour was great and very helpful. We were able to see several rooms and they were nice. The apartments were private which my mother wanted. They have physical therapy and provide two meals.

Posted by cool hand luke July 29, 2013
4.0

My Mother has been at The Psalms for about 4 years. Overall, I have found that it is a good place for seniors to live. It is spacious, well kept up, and alot of activities for the residents. The staff are friendly and polite. The only real complaint my mom has had consistently has been about the food.

Posted by Jackie13 June 23, 2013

The Palms at Lake Spivey was in a great location. Their rooms were spacious and nice. The staff were extremely helpful, pleasant and very informative. They have all amenities there, like a hair salon available in the premises. They have an abundance of things that residents can do like barbeque and cook-outs. They also have bingo games. They have a dining area where people can go dine together. It was an excellent facility, however, it's beyond our budget.

Posted by Richard A. June 27, 2012

The Palms at Lake Spivey was a beautiful facility. I was very large and very beautiful. It is a newer facility and is nicely maintained. The rooms that I visited are very large and spacious and provide lots of room to move about. They all had built in kitchens and also decorated their rooms any way they liked. The freedom that the people where able to enjoy really made going there an enjoyable experience. I think that a amenity that most of the people there seemed to enjoy was the activity center where large numbers of residents gathered to play bingo and spend time together. They also many other amenities almost to many to list here. I also think that one thing the people enjoyed was the activities that are always going on and allow and encourage involvement by the guests. I would absolutely recommend the facility to anyone who is looking or is planning to go to one soon.

Posted by JS1 June 02, 2012
3.0

This place was nice. They have spacious apartments and you can get a chance to choose apartments based on your financial range. You have an option for furnished or unfurnished rooms. But the only thing I don't like about it, is when you choose the unfurnished room, you will likely need to put furniture there for you to use. And in the long run, they get to keep it. They should have put at least a minimum amount of furniture in these rooms, wherein they are ready to go for their residents to use. But generally, it is a good place at a good price

Posted by SpuffyMiah January 25, 2012

The facility is very clean and feels like an apartment. They have a mixture of assisted living and living that is less than fully assisted, where nurses are available if necessary but not on hand around the clock in the apartment. Because of this mixture, the facility feels very lively and active. They have an on site cafeteria with high quality service and good food, and the caretakers remember family member's names. It's a very nice facility.

Posted by kebria January 25, 2012
4.0

this is one of the facilities i volunteered for three my church. i volunteered three days straight and observed many things. the employees were friendly and very professional. i saw an employee reading and sharing her family photo album with one of the seniors. i myself talked with a few seniors and observed rooms that were clean and very neat. soon as breakfast, dinner, or lunch was over there were staff there immediately emptying trash and cleaning trays. many of the seniors were also in the swimming pool which had 3 lifeguards and employees keeping a watch to make sure everything was safe,not only that but i saw some seniors were doing aerobics also.

Posted by nardos8 January 25, 2012
3.0

One of my relatives lives in this facility, and I visit occasionally (every few months). I like many aspects of The Palms -- the people are nice, the staff is exceptional and really seems to care about the residents. The one huge drawback though (which explains my 3-star rating) is the food. It is terrible. The quality is very low (never a nice steak) and the food is not prepared well.

Location of Palms of Lake Spivey