Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Cameron Hall - Ellijay

Cameron Hall offers compassionate senior care in Ellijay, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Cameron Hall shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Ellijay, GA.

Gorgeous mountain views, theater room and walking path

Reviews of Cameron Hall - Ellijay

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Cameron Hall - Ellijay
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by WubbaSten June 30, 2011
4.0

Cameron Hall is a really beautiful, impressive, modern day assisted living facility. They offer studio and one bedroom apartments, and when we needed respite care for my grandma, we joked with her that she was a college girl going off to school because the grounds really give that impression! One of the things that my grandma really enjoys are the dances at Cameron Hall. When I was a teenager she used to tell me about dancing to Jerry Lee Lewis and Chuck Berry, and if you go to Cameron on a friday night you have a huge chance of seeing my grandma cutting a rug. They also do a popcorn and movie night on Fridays, and my grandmother loves that too. Cameron Hall is clean, has a great staff, and has a lot of social activities for the residents to get involved in. When we first started looking for a facility to care for my grandma, the obvious things at the top of our list were proper medical care, the affordability, and the manner of the staff and how she would be treated. When we took a tour, my concerns were easily put to rest. The basic things that I just listed were taken care of, and their amenities went above and beyond what I expected. I like to think of Cameron Hall as a sort of social club for senior citizens. Not only do they help with the basic things like bathing and laundry, they also have a really great recreation program and I think that is really important in keeping up my grandma's spirit. They serve good meals, deliver medical care in a caring manner, and assist her with any daily task that she may need help with. My grandma does not have any advanced medical needs, but Cameron Hall is well equipped to deal with any level of need. Knowing that in the case of an accident she would be well taken care of is the only reason I feel so safe and comfortable with her staying at an assisted living facility. We took great care and visited many places, but I feel that we made the best decision when we decided to go with Cameron Hall. My grandma is very independent, and Cameron Hall gives her the help that she needs and allows her freedom too.

Location of Cameron Hall - Ellijay

Features of Cameron Hall - Ellijay

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,990
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,790
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Staff patient ratio: 10:1
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: PCH license

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites