Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sterling House of Ithaca

Sterling House of Ithaca provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Sterling House of Ithaca

Posted by Caring88388250 July 19, 2014
4.0

The person who accommodated me during my tour at Sterling House of Ithaca was very nice and polite. The facility is very nice, and it also seemed to have very nice people. I have no problems with it, except that I'm just not quite ready to do this yet, but this facility would be a satisfactory place for me to go if I were ready. As far as I could tell the facility is kept clean and kept up well.

Posted by Bonni1 February 27, 2014

We went to the Sterling House and it was very nice and clean. It would be a great place for somebody to live. The staff that gave us the tour was very good. They had a nice dining room and they also had a private dining room for families. The rooms were very nice and they had a lot of activities. They had music concerts, walking group and a garden group. However, it was pretty pricey.

Posted by abceasyas123 August 21, 2012

I love it there because my grandma absolutely loves it. She's having the time of her life and she's in her 90s! The employees say she's "popular" there and is always with friends, which is probably why she never answers her phone when we try to call. We have heard nothing but positive feedback from her.

Posted by iamyours July 06, 2012
3.0

The main attraction to this facility is the low cost and scenic view. It overlooks a grand river that provides residents with a feeling of comfort and power, two necessities for the elderly. The lowish cost for the place was good too. However, this is because they provide very little personal service to you, and if you wish to get more individualized care you must hire a 3rd party service. On top of that, the food is quite bland too. It is very institutionalized in this manner. The food is the same mush week to week, something quite discouraging for the residents. The rooms are very small with one bedroom, a small living area barely big enough for a loveseat, and a kitchen that includes a small refrigerator and a sink. However, the bathroom is an adequate size for the residents. The facility overall has very little activities to participate in, which heavily factors in to the overall quality. Although this facility isn't horrible, it is definitely not the best option.

Location of Sterling House of Ithaca

Features of Sterling House of Ithaca

• Pets: Small Pets

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,900

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5