Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Highland Terrace

At Highland Terrace in Inverness, Florida, our variety of services and programs, including assisted living, companion living and respite care, fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Our assisted living residences offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Highland Terrace, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

We combine retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Reviews of Highland Terrace

Highland Terrace
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Mollie3 January 31, 2014

I chose Highland Terrace for my mother. I was there with her for a week or so and she came to enjoy the place very much. She liked the food and she like the residents who were there. She was fine there. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I know they have some activities, but whenever they have activities I don’t really attend. I think they have some activities for coordination and my mother attended church services

Highland Terrace
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring77157250 January 31, 2014
2.0

Robert was at Highland Terrace from October 31st to December 27th. I found them on the internet. Also there was somebody who directed me to them. That's how I come across this facility. The people were very nice, but that's because they wanted me to get Bobby there. They did take care of him; however, he didn't get any better. In fact, he got worse. He was there for two months and he gained nothing. At first, they told me he was level 3, and within a month, he went from level 3 to level 5. Also, I didn't care for the meal they provided. When I was there, 90% of the time, they just served chicken. As for activities, they did have trips and bingo. They had a very lovely lady there who was their activity coordinator. Finally, because he was at level 5 care, we can't handle the amounts of money we need to pay this facility. We had to move him to another facility. It's not a place we want to be.

Location of Highland Terrace