Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Highland Terrace

At Highland Terrace in Inverness, Florida, our variety of services and programs, including assisted living, companion living and respite care, fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Our assisted living residences offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Highland Terrace, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

We combine retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Reviews of Highland Terrace

Posted by Caring98760750 September 12, 2014
2.0

The rooms at Highland Terrace were pretty nice. They were large. They had air-conditioning right in the wall, like in a cheap motel, where it makes a lot of noise. I didn't care for the nursing staff. They had plenty of help, but they stood around and did nothing. The residents there hardly ever talked. The facility was an older type of building, but I just didn't like the idea of being upstairs. I was looking for something where you could get out and get fresh air. They didn't have any outside yard. The dining area was OK. The food was OK. My wife was only there for respite. She was only there a week. The thing I didn't like about this facility was, you go in under one price, and then they rate it according how much care she needed. Actually, the nurse controlled the pricing, and I didn't care for that. The care and the facility were bad.

Posted by Mollie3 January 31, 2014

I chose Highland Terrace for my mother. I was there with her for a week or so and she came to enjoy the place very much. She liked the food and she like the residents who were there. She was fine there. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I know they have some activities, but whenever they have activities I don’t really attend. I think they have some activities for coordination and my mother attended church services

Posted by Caring77157250 January 31, 2014
2.0

Robert was at Highland Terrace from October 31st to December 27th. I found them on the internet. Also there was somebody who directed me to them. That's how I come across this facility. The people were very nice, but that's because they wanted me to get Bobby there. They did take care of him; however, he didn't get any better. In fact, he got worse. He was there for two months and he gained nothing. At first, they told me he was level 3, and within a month, he went from level 3 to level 5. Also, I didn't care for the meal they provided. When I was there, 90% of the time, they just served chicken. As for activities, they did have trips and bingo. They had a very lovely lady there who was their activity coordinator. Finally, because he was at level 5 care, we can't handle the amounts of money we need to pay this facility. We had to move him to another facility. It's not a place we want to be.

Location of Highland Terrace