Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

92346
4.0

About Autumn Glen Assisted Living Community

Autumn Glen Assisted Living Community is an assisted living facility in Indianapolis, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Autumn Glen Assisted Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Autumn Glen Assisted Living Community

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Autumn Glen Assisted Living Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by fourlife June 10, 2011
3.0

Friend or relative of resident

I found the facility clean and bright with a friendly and caring staff upon initial visits. But, when my sister moved in, the care was sometimes less than adequate and timely. When my sister was sick and in bed the bedside meal tray was left for the entire day and nurses were often rude and short with us when doing her vital checks. The meals are often poor in nutrition and taste, which require our family to bring my sister frozen dinners, fresh fruit, green vegetables and healthy snacks. She is a diabetic, hypertensive and has low blood, therefore, adequate nutrition and frequency of meals are important. My sister had a hemmorraghic stroke and the intermittent arguing with staff is not good for her health and "senior-speak" is demeaning and disrespectful. The facility is clean, odorless and decorated nicely. Some of the meals are decent and some of the care staff is compassionate and patient with residents. I wish that all the staff would be more respectful, caring and considerate.

Location of Autumn Glen Assisted Living Community