Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Braybrook at Bayonet Point
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring78155250 February 28, 2014
3.0

My mom has dementia. She's in the hospice of Braybrook Assisted Living. It is like a big house with rooms along the border and they have everything open up in the center. As far as I know, mom likes it. We are a little scared before because she was at another assisted living facility where everybody are walking around smiling. This place here is kind of quiet.

When I had an appointment at 11:00, I made sure that I was there at 9:00 so they are not prepared. I want to see what it is really like. They are friendly and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. My mom is in a private room with her own bath and it is spacious enough for her. I saw the dining room with a big dining room table that fits everybody. It is more like a family style. They have activities like karaoke on Wednesdays, bingo, and I think they have people coming in to do music.

Braybrook at Bayonet Point
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by dviking5123 July 17, 2011
4.0

My mother is attending daycare services every other day and although she does have Alzheimers, she seems to be in very good spirits when I pick her up in the afternoon. The place is always clean, smells good and they know how to redirect those with dementia and Alzheimers. The same lady that worked there 3 yrs ago when my mother stayed there for a month after surgery is still working there, and that is a good sign that employees are treated very well also as that is a very tough job. The meals are homemade and are quite delicious; there is always coffee in a carafe for the residents and it does have a feeling of home, not an institution.

Location of Braybrook at Bayonet Point