Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Victorian Inn

Some people choose a community like Victorian Village because they appreciate the convenience of prepared meals, weekly housekeeping, and on-site fitness equipment. Others choose assisted living, so they can get round-the-clock access to staff who can help them. And for Alzheimer's or other memory impairments, our memory care offers peace of mind for the whole family.

Reviews of Victorian Inn

Posted by Barbara75313450 December 30, 2013

We put mom over in Victorian Village. We love the place and the staff is good. It is well kept. They have activities. Over all it is a very good experience.

Posted by smileyface1 July 24, 2012

My grandmother lived here for several years. I was very pleased with the facilities. They were clean and well-kept. They had many activities available to the residents such as spa days, bingo, and walking tours. One thing that my grandma loved to get involved in was the children's activities they put on such as Easter egg hunts and trick-or-treating. It was especially convenient that they offer several different levels of assisted care. Victorian Village was able to accommodate my grandma from when she was almost completely independent until a few months before she moved into hospice. The staff was very friendly. My grandma did have one complaint throughout the time that she lived there and that was the food. She HATED it. She did, however, have a small kitchen available in her room, so she could make her own meals instead of eating at their dining area. Overall, I was extremely pleased with the facility and felt completely safe and comfortable with my grandmother staying there.

Posted by marko1045 June 29, 2012
4.0

Overall, I am satisfied with the home. My grandmother is still quite healthy for her age. She does not suffer from Alzheimer's and does not have a personal nurse. However, I do notice a few things that bother me. For example, the hallways will smell like feces at times. People complain about this and from what I hear the nurses will only clean it/the person when it is their turn to make the rounds. If the whole place is smelling like poop I think it warrants the nurse to take care of the problem as soon as possible. The food is ok some of it is plain and could use more flavor. The soup is actually pretty descent. Aside from that the nursing home is neat, clean, and well kept. They have a golden lab that hangs out in the lobby, but is actually blind which is a bummer. I would give the place a 4/5.

Location of Victorian Inn