Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From High Point Manor

High Point Manor provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of High Point Manor

Posted by Linda84678250 May 20, 2014
4.0

The staff was fine at High Point Manor. The rooms were not fancy, but they were nice. The environment was good. The dining area was really nice. They had activities like games and singing.

Posted by Aileen82058750 December 31, 2013
3.0

We weren't enthused with High Point manor. I donÍt know why but I didn't seem to like it, there wasn't a homey feeling. The grounds are well-kept and they have the same amenities as the other places I've seen.

Posted by jksmith77 August 02, 2011

Located on Hartley Drive in High Point, this facility had to built for comfort and durability. When I first walked in, I felt like I was in a regal place of sorts. Well, it wasn't that great but you get the idea.

What is great about this facility is that they get with every single resident and work out a plan with that person to see what fits best with them. A lot of facilities do not do that.

Staff seems to be at every turn and the management is there at your every beckoned call. The grounds looked great. In fact there is nothing I can really say that would be negative about this facility except for the fact that it was lunch time and I could not be shown around because there was a lack of staff.

Location of High Point Manor