Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sterling House of Hickory

Sterling House of Hickory provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Sterling House of Hickory

Posted by Caring75042150 May 29, 2014
4.0

Sterling House of Hickory was a nice place, but it wasn’t right for my mother because it was too quiet and there was not enough activity going on. It’s very clean. The staff that I met was nice; I just didn’t get to talk to many. I was pleased, but it was just like walking into a funeral home. There was just not enough activity, but some people like that. Sterling House is only five minutes away from hospitals or clinics. There’s a grocery right near there. You're only five minutes away from anything you really need.

Posted by Jo11 October 25, 2013

Sterling house was very good. It was clean and well kept. The staff was very nice. The rooms were good and they were clean. I had seen the menu but I had not eaten there.

Posted by Eternita December 22, 2012
4.0

The staff was very kind and helpful. The living facilities were very clean, well maintained and orderly. The staff assisted my uncle greatly although he was very cocky and rude towards them. The location was very safe and my family had faith that it would be the best place for him. During the time he was there he was well-supervised in receiving his medicine, having proper meals, and receiving proper nutrients and care. One problem the family did have with the facilities is that upon arrival they removed my grandmother's medic alert necklace from my uncle, at the time it was the only thing of her's that he had been permitted to hang on to up until that moment. Unfortunately, several days after he arrived he passed away in his sleep. The staff was very quick to inform my family and they were very helpful in assisting with funeral preparations and providing comfort for the family.

Posted by Nyx_moon July 11, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. the conditions of the living areas was very clean and nice. The other residents took my grandmother under there wing even just for the visit that day. The staff gave me all the information I needed if i decided to place my grandmother there. They explained emergency procedures and who all is contacted. informed me of all certifications that the employees had there. They said they can assist my grandmother on many levels. One of the reasons I had decided to do this was my grandmother was getting forgetful she would leave the stove on or forget to take her medication. At the Sterling house of Hickory they in formed they could supervise her in taking her medication and i wouldn't have to worry about her cooking cause they had cafeteria like area. They went over everything very thoroughly this is why I chose this place for my grandmother but she passed away in her sleep that night at my home.

Location of Sterling House of Hickory

Features of Sterling House of Hickory

• Pets: Small Pets

• Lowest monthly rate: 2,275

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5