Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Siena Hills

Senior assisted living at Siena Hills offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Siena Hills, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Henderson has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Siena Hills, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Reviews of Siena Hills

Posted by henderson family October 19, 2014

We would like to thank every staff member at Siena Hills for making this transition palatable. They understood our fears and sadness at this time. My mother in law moved there three months ago. From the very first day they made us feel as though we were family. My mother in law is a tough person to please. They never once hesitated in making her happy and content. They have bent over backwards to make her comfortable and content. She is not a joiner. However, she is now in the Memory wing and actually not complaining about anything. The staff knows everything about each guest and there wants and needs. Jerry, April and Rosa and Maria along with the caretakers are extra special people at doing this job. You would be very lucky to be able to get a space here.

Posted by Caring95851650 September 30, 2014

The staff at Siena Hills looked helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice and they have single and double rooms. They have enough room in there. I was able to have lunch, and that was really good. Their dining room is well appointed. They explained their activities, but I really haven’t paid attention to them.

Posted by Caring92641350 August 27, 2014
4.0

Mom is at Siena Hills. I moved her there May 2012. It's like being at the Ritz-Carlton. It's very nice looking and it's very clean. The caregivers and the CNAs are fabulous. When they're there long enough, they're familiar with the residents and what the residents' needs are.

They're all private rooms. It's apartments, but they're all in the building. They do have things that help with memory. The food is an issue everywhere. It's not great, but it's not completely terrible and they will make adjustments especially if you have to have a special diet. Initially, it was privately owned and now it is not privately owned -- I'm not really happy with that.

Posted by Carl12 August 14, 2014

I chose Siena Hills for my wife because it was convenient located close to where I live. Overall, it was excellent. The staff was very helpful. My wife's room was nice. The activities were very, very nice. The food was very good. I liked the staff the best.

Posted by Judith30 July 31, 2014

We are very, very happy with Sienna Hills and my mother is very pleased with the way they treat her. They have been absolutely wonderful. It is very homey in that she has her own small apartment. They have lots of activities for her to do if she wants. They have movies most nights during the week. The most important thing for us is that she is 97 years-old and she doesn't have a whole lot of interest in a lot of the things that they do, but they go to the casino once a week, which she enjoys. The important thing is that she is really well and she thinks the food is wonderful. The atmosphere there is very lovely. They have very good security and the people who work there are very caring.

Posted by JaneenB July 30, 2014

My mother has been a resident of Siena Hills for almost four years and it has been a wonderful experience for my mother and her family. She has a lovely apt with all of her own things and her family members are made welcome at any time. Members of the staff are wonderful from the housekeeping staff, to reception, to the dining room and management. Siena Hills is a great facility and the community is so fortunate to have it in Henderson.

Posted by Caring87056050 June 17, 2014
3.0

Overall, Sienna Hills is all very good and very nice. However, it just didn't quite fit our needs. Also, it is in more of a business-type location. Nevertheless, the staff was very friendly and helpful. They seemed to have a lot of activities and so forth for the residents.

Posted by beckyz April 30, 2014

My mother has now been a resident at Sienna Hills for one month. I cannot emphasize enough how warm and friendly all the employees are and my mom, who is hard to please when it comes to food, loves the food!! All the staff members from April on down the chain have gone beyond the call of duty to make sure my mom is happy and has adapted. I recomment Sienna Hills to anyone who wants "Nothing but the best!" Becky Zisk

Posted by Caring78465650 March 29, 2014
4.0

Siena Hills is where my mother is. She has only been there a couple of months, but so far she likes it. I think it's a good establishment. They're remodeling and updating the furniture at this point. The room is a little small but it's adequate. They have quite a bit of activities, but my mother is not interested in the exercise programs, but she does go to the bingo. They have something for St. Patrick's Day. They had something for Valentine's Day. The specialty events are good.

She enjoys the meals, but just like any other restaurant, if you go there constantly, you kind of get tired of it so the one thing that I would recommend is that they change their menus periodically and to take into consideration the ethnic background of people who are actually living there. For instance, my mother does not like Mexican food, so when they start serving a lot of that on a regular basis, obviously she gets turned off and same with Chinese food; she's not a big lover of Chinese, not that she can't eat it.

I think the aides are very good. I know the housekeepers are excellent. They need to work on improving the medical side of it which they have. A new management has come in. That's where they have the cart and go to the residents' rooms with the meds. When she first got there, they had a different system.

Posted by pattipancakes February 22, 2014

We have toured every single alf facilty in Henderson and this one by far was the best choice for our mom. The staff is caring and compassionate and while I have always kept a wide eye for a red flag I have yet to see one. It is more like a resort lifestyle than anything else and the staff is exceptional. I highly reccomend this facility for an aging parent. The food is excellent and the activities are plentiful. Five stars does not seem high enough.

Posted by Theresa13 December 23, 2013

Siena Hills was nice. It was a very beautiful facility but it wasn't what I was looking for. It was also a little more expensive. The facility was too big and too overwhelming for my mother. It was a five-star if that is what somebody is looking for. It was a little bit more upscale and you need to be more functioning for that one, I think. Nevertheless, I like that it was very elegant and very pretty.

Posted by Paula18 November 24, 2013

A friend of mine lives at Siena Hills and the facility is beautiful. I like the way the facility is laid out. The rooms are like little apartments. Their dining room is very nice. They have waitresses to serve you although I don’t know about the food. It made me feel like you were in a nursing home.

Posted by Julie21 October 11, 2013
4.0

Sienna Hills is very elegant and a really beautiful facility. It's probably the most high end and that was my second choice. The furnishings are very nicely appointed and very attractive. The whole facility is very nicely done. The lady who took me on a tour was very nice and very informative.

Posted by Tabs27894 September 11, 2012

I visited The Palms assisted living center in December of 2011 and I was very impressed at this facility compared to other assisted living centers I have visited in the past. The Palms at Siena is a really wonderful place all around. The staff seem to really enjoy their job and genuinely care about all of the residents. The staff at The Palms at Siena were incredibly nice and welcoming to our church group when we came to visit the residents. The staff and residents were all excited to have us there. I was really impressed with this facility. Everything was really nice, clean, and beautiful. The residents all seemed to really enjoy living at this facility. They also had many activities for the residents to enjoy throughout the day. This assisted living facility is really wonderful. If you are looking for an assisted living place, you should consider this facility.

Posted by caringheartnetwork November 19, 2011

I visited this assisted living property in Henderson, in the Las Vegas area, as a possible residence for my 84 year-old mother. The rooms were beautiful, well maintained, and the entire property was so well kept I wanted to move in myself. The cost was comparable to similar facilities, and their pricing for additional needs-based services made it easy to determine exactly what our mother would need to stay there. Every staff person we met was friendly, and exhibited a calm caring presence. For now, she's still in her home, but The Palms is our first choice should that change for her.

Location of Siena Hills

Features of Siena Hills

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,900
  • Highest monthly rate: 6,900

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Nurses

• Nurses extra: We have 24 hour nurses.

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details