Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Wellington Place of Hartford

Wellington Place of Hartford
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring7745 September 28, 2013

Wellington Place is one of our top choices and it is very clean. The residents seemed very well cared for. They gave us a wonderful tour and provided us with a lot of information. We thought it was a nice place. The staff is very good. They all seemed to enjoy their work. The rooms were very nice in size and sufficient. We saw the dining area but we didn't try the food though. They have a cook on staff which prepares three meals a day and snacks as requested.

Wellington Place of Hartford
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Dan J July 06, 2012
4.0

Everything was fine to be honest. I was surprised to see that everything was so clean and people were helpful and interested. I was worried that my grandma was going to be moved into an assisted living facility, but it is what she wanted. And after being there and helping her move I think this is for the better. I didn't think that it would be as clean or have as many people moving around. It didn't seem like a dreary retirement home that I thought such a place would be. Grandma was happy to be there. There is always someone there to help out with whatever issue was at hand. And it is nice to not have to have my uncle go back and forth there to care for her. It was tiresome for him and she wanted to take stress off of him.She enjoys activities with the other residents. I believe they played Wii Sports a short time ago. Which is great, it gets them up and active. Not that my grandma isn't already but communal stuff like that is important. I would like to balance out the comment by saying something negative but I really can't. I was worried about food and care and the room and everything, but there was nothing that made me think that she would be neglected. And that is exactly what we wanted and what she needed.

Location of Wellington Place of Hartford

Features of Wellington Place of Hartford

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5