Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Homewood at Plum Creek

Homewood at Plum Creek is an assisted living facility in Hanover, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Homewood at Plum Creek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Homewood at Plum Creek

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Homewood at Plum Creek
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by RchlJ July 11, 2012
4.0

While my interaction with the nursing staff was limited, the events coordinator was wonderful and so helpful. He truly had the interests of his residents at heart and very positively guided groups to activities that the residents would most enjoy. The few nurses that I did interact with were amazing. They were receptive to the requests of their residents and completed most tasks with a smile. I was most impressed with the number of activities that were offered to the residents. The calendar was full of organized church services, sing a longs, and concerts. The facilities were immaculate. I was able to tour common areas, personal cottages for the more independent residents, and rooms of those within the assisted living area. While the rooms were not exactly what I would consider to be spacious, the size was in line with what I have seen at other nursing facilities. The amount of personalization that they allowed their residents was uplifting. Residents were able to have their own chairs from home as well as lamps and other decor. While I did not personally experience the food at Homewood, the residents all seemed to enjoy what they offered.

Location of Homewood at Plum Creek