From the Provider
Cedarview House in Gun Barrel City, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.
Assisted Living residences at Cedarview House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.
- Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Meaningful Pursuits activities
- Emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation for group arrangements
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
- Home Visit Program
- Urgent Placement
Cedarview House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.
Reviews of Cedarview House
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I have been very impressed with Cedarview House. Each time I visit the staff is welcoming and genuine. They have provided wonderful care for my great aunt. She loves living there. Not only is the staff great, but the residents are wonderful people too. I don't have to worry about her, because I know that she is being well taken care of. She loves the food, activites, and staff. I highly reccomend Cedarview House to anyone that might be looking for an assisted living facility.
My loved one stayed here
The aids that actually have hands-on interaction with the residents are wonderful. They are very loving and caring. I feel very blessed that my mother has such a wonderful place to live.