Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Gregory's Community Care

Make your home at Gregory's Community Care where innovative care and services are based on traditional values and the changing needs of each individual. Gregory's Community Care offers assisted living to older and disable adults who want to maintain their independence while receiving the services they need. You will find a wide range of assistance offered in a homelike setting where maximum independence is supported and care is planned to reflect personal needs and choices. Gregory's Community Care is committed to total resident care.

You may choose basic services, more frequent support, or services to meet the special needs of complex problems. We offer services that help those with memory loss such as residents with varying forms of Dementia and early Alzheimer's disease. With these changing needs in mind, Gregory's Community Care has a team of trained staff who provide competent and thoughtful help throughout the day and night. Let our family care for your family.

Reviews of Gregory's Community Care

Posted by dcollinsdj March 08, 2014
1.0

My brother was suppose to be transferred from Glorified Health on Texas Ave. in Greenville to Gregory's. I NEVER rec'ved a call from EITHER facility as to whether he had been transferred. I DID however, receive a call last night from my brother that he had walked away from the Gregory's facility. I HAVE OT heard a word nor can I get in touch with ANYONE at Gregory's or Glorified. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT allow a family member to be placed in EITHER of these places. My brother has a severe brain injury received in a motorcycle accident and he has not been given the care he needs. How do you just allow someone with deminished mental capacity to leave and NOT notify a family member at all?

Posted by Drastically Disappointed March 06, 2014
1.0

I had my mother her and it was like she was in a Prison Camp. The food that my mother ate was basically COLD sandwiches for lunch and supper 3 to 4 days a week. They sit in that room all day down in what the warden calls the "club house" and do nothing but watch television. They are LOCKED out of their houses ALL day and not allowed to lay down because "it does not fit in their program" is what the warden Mrs. Gregory says. The telephones are locked up in a closet and the patients are not allowed to use them unless the workers listen in on the phone calls. One worker Andrea will not let them use the phone at all and tells the Mrs. Gregory said she will "fire" them if they let the patients use the phone. My mother did not get all her medicines like she was supposed to and her pharmacy bill did not get paid by Mrs. Gregory when Mrs. Gregory was getting ALL of my mothers social security and her retirement checks. This place should be closed.

Posted by Gladys2 August 14, 2012
4.0

I chose the facility because it was nearest to my home and I feel like I can just go see my mother anytime. Gregory's has kept in contact with me several days a week, letting me know my mom's progress and stuff. My mom really likes it there. She likes the home bedding the fact that she's in a house and it's out in the country.

I'd like to volunteer there not only for her but also for any of the residents as much as I can. The staff is warm and sweet. It's just incredible how nice they are. Each one treats mom like she's family. My mom never makes a straight journey way but she's just overly comfortable there. However, I didn't get as much communication as I'd like for us to have. I think the owner said that she was short staffed in the middle of moving, but I felt like I would love more paperwork explaining what I can expect from the facility. She just did everything by word of mouth. She don't have any brochures and I'm just the person who loves to read things for themselves and analyze things. So that's why I told her with my secretarial skills, I would be willing to come and help her anyway I can.

I really recommend the facility. It's a clean place and the residents seem happy there. I talked to them and held them by the hand. They're really close to mom and they're clean. The women were all like a mom to me and I feel like a daughter to them. My mom loves the food. She said her food is delicious and that she has really no problem with their food. She said they really eat some tasty stuff there.

Location of Gregory's Community Care