Reviews of St. Anne Home

Posted by caring09211 October 09, 2013
4.0

St. Anne Home was a well-kept facility. The only downside to it was that it has three floors, so there would be a need to use an elevator. Unfortunately, my mom is not really good with elevators. Their rooms were very nice. I would definitely recommend this facility to others. We would put my mother in there only if she qualifies. They do have requirements before they let you in.

Posted by dg87 June 12, 2012
4.0

The facility was very clean, quiet, and orderly. The staff clearly cared for the residents, and the Catholic tradition was evident. We were concerned with my uncle moving into an assisted living facility because he does not easily accept help from people, and we wanted to make sure that he would be taken care of by people who could deal with his stubborn personality. We found this to be the case, and he transitioned into this new lifestyle well. The only downside was that my uncle had to move rooms (not at his request) 2 times in a short period of time. We understand that sometimes these things are unavoidable, but it was difficult for a man who had some health problems and issues adjusting to begin with. It therefore took some time for him to feel "settled" and comfortable. Aside from that, we were very pleased with the care that my uncle received at St. Anne home.

Posted by Alexandra Anderson March 28, 2012
4.0

This location is very attentive to the care and well-being of its inhabitants. I can honestly say, that knowing people who have put loved ones in the care of this facility, they more often than not have great things to say about this place. It is known throughout the region as a caring and helpful place for those who cannot live on their own anymore. I would recommend this place to anyone who cared to ask, and I am confident that this location will give top notch care to its residents. The staff at this location are very kind and friendly and seem to truly care about those who live here. If I were to pick a place for my family members to go to if they needed care, I would certainly consider this option. I hope that this review will help others determine whether this location is right for them and their family members.

Location of St. Anne Home