Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brighton Gardens of Greensboro

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Greensboro

Posted by Caring93190250 September 01, 2014
4.0

I was able to take a look at Brighton Gardens of Greensboro and I found the facility wonderful. It's a larger facility and I think my mom would be confused if she moves in. But if I had to go myself to any facility, send me to Brighton Gardens. The staff was very welcoming. They told me to call if my decision changes and they were very pleasant.

Posted by Maii August 27, 2014

We chose Brighton Gardens for my friend because of the location and basically the health care that is available in this area. They actually offer an inclusive care program, and I found out that there are a number of states that do not provide that type of care. We found that Brighton Gardens has everything from memory care, assisted, and independent living. The staff is very engaged. They have a number of activities that the residents can participate in. There is transportation, food service and we have just been really pleased with everything so far. The rooms are very roomy and spacious. They have a couple of different floor plans. It just depends on each individual resident's needs. The food is wonderful. He is retired from the US Navy and he's an excellent chef. They have a snack room available to residents throughout the day, whether it is for popcorn, almond and what-have-you. There are plenty of snacks for them. Even the memory care residents are able to come into the community area and mingle and have some socialization as well. So we have really been pleased. What I have observed in terms of activities is that they have a Friday night movie and social hour. They have bingo and bridge. They have a farmer's market where residents could come and shop. The place is a very comfortable environment. For us, half the battle was just making sure that (1) they have different levels of care; and (2) they work well with the medical community, which is good. That was one of our deciding factors -- the overall health care quality in the community. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Posted by Caring8195 July 31, 2014
3.0

Brighton Gardens was a beautiful place. In Brighton Garden, the layout was like a horse shoe. You could walk to one end then turn around and come back the other way. The assisted living area as well as the dining area were outstanding. But when you go back to the memory care, it was smaller. The rooms appeared to be kind of comfortable. However, it was the priciest of all the facilities. I guess the thing that kind of bothered me was when I took the tour, something happened to one of the residents. One of the residents was in the hall screaming loudly, but no one came to find out what was going on with her. When we came out of the room, the person giving the tour approached the lady. She was half-dressed, so she got someone to help the lady in her room. Well, I got over that. But when I was walking out, there was another lady who was confused; she was trying to get to her room. There were staff working probably no further than 8 feet away from her. They did not try to assist her. The resident said she was trying to get to her room and couldn’t get to her room because she wanted some water. So the lady that was giving me the tour turned to the woman standing close by and asked her if she would assist her, and the staff responded “Well, her water is right there in her room but OK, I’ll assist.” They weren't as attentive to the residents. It was right there in their faces.

Posted by Caring70740950 June 30, 2014
4.0

My mother stayed in Brighton Gardens for about 2 years. It was available at the time that we needed it, and it's a nice facility. There are some downsides to it, but that's true anywhere you go. The room was nice. She didn't really do too much. That was one thing I didn't like: that they would put her in the room, and she would just sit there, instead of at least having her just downstairs amongst the general population.

Posted by Caring82906050 June 23, 2014
4.0

Brighton gardens is real nice. It’s top of the line. The dining area was real nice, but we didn’t eat there. It’s expensive, though, and I would recommend it to people who can afford it.

Posted by Caring85153950 June 13, 2014

Brighton Gardens was very good. The staff was very nice and very competent. They had very nice rooms. They basically had the same kinds of activities as other places. There were mentally stimulating activities for the residents.

Posted by Kelley4 April 11, 2014
4.0

We chose Brighton Gardens because of the atmosphere when we walked in. I was just a lovely and homey place. The staff seemed very caring and nice. When we went on a tour, they were having activities with some of the seniors, and they were singing some of the hymns that my father and mother loved. My mother's experience there was fine. My mother said the food was delicious. We had some of our friends live there, and they said the food was very good. However, back in January, they put her to bed and she heard a commotion. She got up in the middle of the night to go out on the hall, and she fell and broke her hip. After that, she had to go to a rehab facility, and we paid an extra month to hold her room, but she was not able to go back there. However, the girl who was in charge in the assisted living did go visit my mom once a week while she was in the rehab facility.

Posted by Ray10 January 31, 2014
3.0

The lady who gave us the tour at Brighton Gardens was an excellent person to deal with. She was nice and we walk around to check the place out.

Posted by Pat47 January 31, 2014

We placed my mom in Brighton Gardens. She was there initially for respite care. She liked it very much, so I decided to investigate what it would take for her to be there and it worked out. She is able to just stay on from respite care. Actually we're just very impressed with the staff and everything they do there. They're extremely professional. They treat their residents with tremendous respect and they're very nice regardless of what their residents' physical or mental condition is. They're efficient. I really have nothing negative to say about the staff and the facility itself. It's a nice place. It doesn't have any smell to it. It smells like a hotel instead of nursing home. The rooms are nice size. They're all clean, pretty and nice. You can furnish the room yourself, so you can put in there whatever you want. They're sufficient and efficient for what the person needs. They have a wonderful dining room and it is just like a restaurant. Residents can order what they want and make choices. For activities, they have things that residents can do that are physical activities for them. They also have what they call brain games, puzzles, etc. They can also play bridge, bingo, arts and crafts. They also have a lot of people that come in for entertainment.

Posted by residents son August 13, 2013
1.0

This place is all about up front appearance but the staff is not competent, especially in the memory care unit. it is a lovely place, the food is wonderful, they decorate for holidays. However, they are understaffed and the staff that is there is, with a few exceptions, uncaring and under trained.

Posted by Midwestbobby October 18, 2012
4.0

The first thing you notice when you walk into the facility is that it is very clean. You will also notice the staff is very helpful and friendly if you are there for the first time. The staff maintains a professional but home like feel that the residents seem very happy in. It is clear that the staff has the best intentions for each and every resident. It is also clear that staff know residents fairly well as they know them by name and make them feel welcomed. The other thing that is noticed that is there is always some kind of activity going on with the residents be it making paper hats to playing with musical instruments. The staff is very creative in their ability to get residents to exercise such as playing indoor volleyball or when it is nice outside taking them out for walks. The assisted living facility is in a nice area with lots of green space and open fields

Posted by Pwisn591 November 08, 2011
4.0

Overall, I am pleased with the care my father receives at Brighton Gardens. Brighton Gardens is assisted living that is geared toward people with varying degrees of dementia, and care is tailored accordingly (at varying costs). The facility is kept very clean, and my father's needs are attended to well.
The food is better than most institutional food, and residents are given choices.

They do a good job of trying to get residents to participate in activities; however, I would like to see more variety. I do get the impression they are working to develop a greater variety, and the actively invite suggestion from family members.

I think the one area in which they are somewhat weak is they are not as timely with minor maintenance issues (like replacing the small freezer door inside the refrigerator or fixing a leaky tub spigot) as I would like. I have not seen any major maintenance issues that have not been addressed.

I would recommend Brighton Gardens to families who have relatives with varying stages of dementia as step between regular assisted living and a full memory care or skilled nursing facility.

Posted by jksmith77 August 02, 2011
4.0

Brighton Gardens does not look like much from the outside but once you figure out what it is all about, then it is not that bad of a facility except for a thing here or there which could be fixed.

The management and staff thinks of everything when a potential family of a guest member or guest including background checks and things of that nature.

When I got inside the building I approached the lady at the desk and asked if I could have a brochure and possibly a tour. She said there was no one to show me around for a tour but I could call back and set up a time for one. I viewed the material she gave me and noticed that a lot of the furniture looked like it may have bought in bulk. There was no " pizazz" to the place.

Besides that, everything (from what I could see looked pretty good).

Posted by Edith A. August 01, 2011
1.0

Avoid this place! My father-in-law has fallen 3 times. The last time he broke 3 ribs. CNA's do not check on patients. Double medicate and do not feed meals accordingly. I wouldn't put my dog here. Definitely A LOT of neglect going on here.

Location of Brighton Gardens of Greensboro

Features of Brighton Gardens of Greensboro

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours