Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sterling House of Davison

Sterling House of Davison provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Sterling House Davison provides care and Personalized Assisted Living options for seniors. We take time to know your life stories, your family, your friends and your dreams. The emphasis is on providing a wonderful assisted living lifestyle, allowing you to do what you can and helping you remain as independent as possible.

Reviews of Sterling House of Davison

Posted by Caring71104550 July 19, 2014

Sterling House only had a room that my mother could share with another person because the singles were taken. There was no way she wanted to do that after living 30 years in her own home. My mother is bipolar, so that wasn't going to work out. It was absolutely lovely, and it was conveniently located. The staff was absolutely lovely. They had group exercise and they invited us to join them, so we just sat. That place was super clean. It's a smaller facility. When you walk in the door and people are greeting you with smiles, that's very nice.

Posted by Kathleen28 June 28, 2014

Sterling House was a little bit expensive and very structured. Breakfast is at 8:00. If you miss breakfast, you miss breakfast. It was very clean, too, and a little bit more institutional. The rooms were OK. The staff were very professional. The community and dining room were very nice. I’m sure it’s a very nice place because Gramps stayed there before he passed, but it didn’t meet Mom’s needs as far as the type of care that she needed.

Posted by Helga2604 June 26, 2014

Before suggesting the Sterling House to my sister-in-law, different members of our family toured the Sterling House. All were impressed with the facility and the friendliness of the efficient staff members who are easy to work with. It's only been two weeks since her move-in but everything seems as expected. In addition to several healthy snacks each day, there are 3 tasty home-cooked meals, each with several choices, served in a pleasant dining room.

Her suite consists of a spacious bathroom, equipped for the handicapped, and a room with a good-size closet, built-in book shelf and a sink with some cupboards, a microwave, and apartment size refrigerator.

Activities are available, whatever the residents are interested in - playing cards, crafts, outings. My sister-in-law attends the daily fitness session whenever she feels up to it and she is also receiving on-site physical and occupational therapy.

Posted by Betty39 December 28, 2013

A friend of mine lives in Sterling House. They didn't have apartments. They had bedrooms, which were smaller. They had a beautiful living room. I went there for thanksgiving dinner and I had a nice dinner. They had a nice dining room. Everybody seemed friendly. My friend liked it there very much. However, it was very expensive.

Posted by Caring1523 September 23, 2013
4.0

Sterling House seemed very nice. However, the rooms were smaller and not very homey. They just had a microwave, a little refrigerator and a bath. I couch would also fit in there. They were only assisted living. The ratio of nurses to the residents seemed a little low. I believed they said they had thirteen staff member and thirty five residents, which I guess was a fair enough ratio. However, four of the positions were the director, assistant director and the persons in charge of sale. So, I was just a little concerned that the short in staff needed to be taken care of. I would recommend it if they were only looking for assisted living.

Posted by kshamrock20 June 23, 2012
4.0

One of my good friends lives in Sterling House of Davison. I've been there on more than a few occasions. My friend, Dewayne, is 64 years old, but he is in pretty good physical condition. He is simply getting to the age where he can't tend a house on his own. I've noticed there are quite a few residents who don't seem to need major assistance, but seem to have injuries or some limitations. I don't see residents who need total assistance. This place is very clean. It's in a town that is small and you won't get the big city feel of traffic or smog or noise. Dewayne enjoys the company of fellow residents and there is a schedule of events each week that allows residents to participate in games or social events together. The staff does a nice job of encouraging the residents to take an active part in the events and social activities. I recommend this place. It is very peaceful.

Posted by Judy Garland November 18, 2011

Me and my great grandmother lived in Grand Blanc and visited Sterling House of Davison, and several other nearby facilities, and we decided this one was more suitable for her. The staff are very kind and take pride in what they do. We spoke with a few of the residents there and they were already excited to welcome my great grandmother, I was thrilled, and trusted this facility already. As soon as you walk into the rooms and amenities, you will get a warm homey feeling, my great grandma wanted to signup on the first day of visiting! A few weeks later after she became a resident, I visited for the 3rd time and she was very happy here, she was also quite popular. She enjoys sitting in the library and reading a book with a few friends. I recommend Sterling House of Davison if you are a nearby resident. Great location, great services, and happy residents.

Posted by GeraldineA July 01, 2011

Me and my father lived together in Davison for several years. After I got a job and my own place, I had to move out and start a life of my own. My dad didn't want to live with my fiancé. After checking out their website, I decided to inform my father about this facility. So he decided on his own to become a resident of Sterling House of Davison. So far, he loves it, and is very satisfied with his decision. I've spent a few days here with him until he became comfortable. The caregivers are skilled, the housekeeping is good, and the living space has a very comfortable environment.

Posted by IsacBeast June 12, 2011

Resident

I became a resident of this facility 4 years ago, and I must say, I'm impressed. The people are kind, caring, and will do anything to help me feel comfortable. I don't think there is another place I'd rather live. I am 62 years old, and I plan to live here the rest of my life. They have good homecare, excellent staff, and amazing living space. I've already told my friends to come on by and live here, too. I would say my favorite feature at this place is the comfortable and beautiful surroundings, combined with exceptional amenities. They also have great programs, too.

Posted by sunshine121 June 01, 2011

Visited this facility

I had never been to an assisted living facility in the past, but I (who am only 25) fell on some hard times and stayed with a friend from church who lived at Sterling House of Davison. I didn't know what to expect from any living facility, but I have to say, I'd have no problem living at this one when I come of age. The staff are incredibly friendly, but they maintain a sense that you still have your independence. The actual rooms are great too, it's like living in a nice hotel. Highly recommended.

Location of Sterling House of Davison

Features of Sterling House of Davison

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,995
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,195
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Staff patient ratio: 8 to 1
  • Minimum age: 60

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details