Cost

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Plaza Glen Ellyn (Formerly Meadows of Glen Ellyn)

Brookdale Plaza Glen Ellyn provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Plaza Glen Ellyn (Formerly Meadows of Glen Ellyn)

Posted by Linda77276850 April 26, 2014
4.0

I really liked the Meadows. It was a very friendly atmosphere. The people were energetic. It was clean; it was pleasant. It had a big, beautiful library on the first floor. There was a lot of activity going on that day. The people I met with were very friendly, very accommodating. I took my mother there. She felt that there was too much going on and that she would be overwhelmed. I really liked the program that the Meadows had for rehabilitation, for physical therapy, and the machinery they had. I thought that was really outstanding.

Posted by Caring79793350 March 21, 2014
4.0

The lady that I met at Meadows Glen was very helpful and very patient. She took me on a tour and let me see a couple of different rooms. The rooms seemed a little smaller and tighter. The open areas are a little smaller, too. One of the things I think I like about them is that they had a raised garden. They can walk along the garden if they wanted to. I thought the hallways was very homey and well decorated. I didn't see as much interaction because there wasn't an event going on at that place.

Posted by Caring71092750 October 05, 2013

The Meadows has more of a hotel atmosphere when you walk in. It's a full service facility with a lobby and a reception desk. The menu is varied and they have a choice of food. There are many activities that they could participate in. The staff is very friendly, they're taking good care of my parents and they call them by their names, make them feel at home and encourage them to interact not only with the staff but with other residents. It is nearby and has a nice atmosphere. My parents are safe and we feel comfortable with them there.

Posted by frogskinz2227 May 03, 2012
4.0

In my opinion the Meadows of Glen Ellyn is an excellent living facility. Everything was very up to date with a luxurious feel, and I felt that my grandparents were receiving the best care possible. I know that they really enjoyed staying there because they were still able to maintain a large amount of their independence, while still being able to ask for help whenever they needed it.

Posted by KevinK October 19, 2011
4.0

The Meadows of Glen Ellyn was a beautiful community located very close to the downtown Glen Ellyn area. It was close to many shopping areas and provided residents transportation services to neighboring areas. The fine dining services were remarkable and the food was much fancier than I would have expected from such a facility. There was a pool open to residents, an on-site beauty parlor, and a convenience store/cafe that was open every afternoon. The only thing that I didn't love about the facility was that residents were largely required to take care of themselves or pay for a private worker to come in and care for them. It seemed to me that the facility ought to have hired its own staff to meet the needs of the residents. I also did not like that the facility refused to accept public money, and would evict residents in the event that they used up all of their savings. Aside from those flaws, I thought it was a beautiful community and would recommend it to anyone with the means to live there.

Location of Brookdale Plaza Glen Ellyn (Formerly Meadows of Glen Ellyn)

Features of Brookdale Plaza Glen Ellyn (Formerly Meadows of Glen Ellyn)

• Lowest monthly rate: 4,100