Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Heritage Village of Gladstone

Heritage Village of Gladstone is an assisted living facility in Gladstone, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heritage Village of Gladstone for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Heritage Village of Gladstone

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Heritage Village of Gladstone
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by rizz August 30, 2012

We visited the Heritage Village of Gladstone Senior Living assisted living facility while searching for a place for our aunt to live calmly. It was clear from the moment we got there that this was a really luxuriously designed living environment for seniors. The facility is neat and tidy with lush green lawns. Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. Aerobics and yoga classes are offered, and many of the residents choose to get their exercise outdoors by walking around the grounds. The staff really tries to make physical activity interesting to encourage participation. The dining room has windows all around and pleasant views; all food is made onsite, and residents can choose among several options. There is also a different soup featured daily. The residents here looked very content in this well designed living environment and appeared well cared by respectful staff. All in all, I believe it is a great place to live. The price is perfect for my family and my aunt and we are all very pleased with the facility.

Location of Heritage Village of Gladstone