Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Lodge at Mallard's Landing

Premier retirement and assisted living community with independent living cottages located in picturesque Gig Harbor, Washington. Nestled in the spectacular Puget Sound region, with award winning medical facilities within a few miles, and a variety of cultural and shopping experiences available, you'll find that The Lodge at Mallard's Landing offers you an exceptional choice for retirement living in Gig Harbor, Washington. Our apartments feature beautiful designer finishes, Corian countertops in the kitchen, walk-in showers and a variety of views and floor plans to choose from.

Reviews of The Lodge at Mallard's Landing

Posted by Paul30 April 01, 2014

The care that my mom receives from the employees of this facility is tremendous. Bob the CEO and Jen go out of their way to make sure that each resident is happy and treated with loving care. My mom speaks very highly of the man that cleans her room. The facility is very well maintained. All the employees know each and every resident by name and treat them like a family member. I tell people my mom is staying at a Hilton Hotel because of the treatment the residents receive.

Posted by Nicole8 April 01, 2014

The Lodge at Mallard's Landing is a lovely, professional and happy place for my 92 year-old father to live since Mother died 4 years ago. He visited there many times and when it was time to move to an AL this was his first choice. He is not a social guy, so he does not take part in all the social activities they have, but he gets lots of company from the staff and residents when he goes down to eat and when they come to give him his meds and just check in on him. He enjoys the food, loves his apartment, and is well cared for by the entire staff.

Posted by The Lodge at Mallard Landing April 01, 2014

My dad has been in the memory care unit of The Lodge at Mallard Landing for 2 months now. I am very satisfied with the service and level of care my dad is receiving. I stop by a few times a week and always find the staff up-beat, caring and helpful. I'm impressed by their constant communication with the residents, encouraging discussions and activity with them. They treat each resident with respect and dignity regardless of their level of functionality. They promote interactivity by encouraging each resident to spend their time in the "community" room versus leaving them alone in their rooms. They have occasional, supervised outings along with weekly "happy hour". It is not unusual for a staff member to be playing a board game with a resident which helps keep them alert and thinking. The facility is clean, with a very comfortable, relaxing, home atmosphere. Most importantly, my dad enjoys it there.

Posted by GranMary February 13, 2014
4.0

The Lodge at Mallard's Landing is a lovely facility and we are very happy with our "cottage". The staff and residents are friendly and we feel at home here. Housekeeping, maintenance, and transportation services make our lives hassle-free. Meals are generally good, with an occasional "dud" and an occasional "wow". Suggestions for improvement include: better response to community and resident use of facilities (including room reservation, set-up, posting of fees, parking availability); more effort to introduce new residents to staff and fellow residents and to inform new residents of how/when/where, etc. procedures for use of facilities and participation in events. Living out in the cottages, we sometimes feel ignored. Overall grade = B+.

Posted by SCummings February 13, 2014
4.0

The Lodge is bright and friendly. It does NOT feel like a depressing retirement home. The staff is wonderful & personable. The nursing staff seems a bit cold & indifferent, however, I've noticed they have some new staff which seems much kinder. The parking is TERRIBLE inside and out. Stall are too narrow, & I've noticed the seniors are not able to park properly in the downstairs parking, & visitors have a hard time parking outside. *It would be wonderful for a lot of seniors to have little pea patches outside that they could garden in the warmer months.

Posted by Nancy65479250 August 01, 2013

The Lodge at Mallard's Landing was in the same city where I lived in. Everything was perfect. The staff was very polite and accommodating. The rooms were beautiful. I would recommend them to others.

Posted by bradbailey September 10, 2012
1.0

The building and grounds of The Lodge at Mallards Landing are beautiful, but do not be deceived. In my experience the care is very poor. We had my wife's grandmother at The Lodge a couple of years ago and the care was good. We were very pleased. When I placed my dad there, I expected the same level of care. Boy was I wrong. The Lodge has apparently fallen on difficult financial times and they have substantially cut the skilled nursing care. It was my impression that young, untrained and inexperienced "med techs" provide most of the care. Long story short, lack of trained nursing assessment resulted with my dad spending days on end suffering needlessly. Even when he started missing meals, there was no read flag raised.

Location of The Lodge at Mallard's Landing