Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Legacy at Georgetown

Combining the latest technology with devoted staff, our residents and their families have the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing they have access to the assistance they need and a life they enjoy.

Our monthly rate is inclusive, and our caregivers offer the support each resident needs with compassion and attention. From an active social calendar to delicious meals to comfortable accommodations, Legacy at Georgetown is a home where our residents can stay engaged in a life they love!

Call us today to tour our building and speak with us about your options.

Reviews of The Legacy at Georgetown

The Legacy at Georgetown
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring91589750 August 31, 2014
4.0

My mother has been in the memory care unit at The Legacy for four months now. I think it is pretty good. However, I don't think they have enough activities for those people who are just having dementia. They separate them from the rest, who can do assisted living and can manage to go to the dining area by themselves. However, my poor little mom is not happy there and she wants out all the time because there's no one to talk to. They take them to breakfast, they put them in a room, watch TV, and that's it. They do tell me that they are looking into doing more activities with the heritage section, which is not quite the Alzheimer's section but the it’s the pre-Alzheimer's and little dementia section, but service is wonderful.

They take very good care of her for me. So, I am very pleased with them. The staff is very caring. They are always willing to help and give suggestions and things. I feel very good about their staffing so far. The food is good except for the temperature. They do not have a warm cart, so most of the time by the time they reach the memory care section, the food is too cold, and my mother wants everything warm and hot. However, if my mother needs her food warm, they take it to the little office area that has a microwave, they will warm up her plate, and they bring it to her. So, they are very accommodating. They try to do the best they can with what they have, and I understand that they are actually looking into changing that system so that they can give the food to them warm and appropriate.

Cleanliness is wonderful. In some places it just smells bad, but not at this place. Everything is maintained really clear and clean. Even when I am looking at other people's room as I am walking by and the doors are open, their rooms are nice, clean, neat, and maintained as my mother's room is. The maintenance is wonderful. She has a room and a living area, which are combined. She had a separate bedroom at first, but she couldn't manage because her memory was not helping her and she couldn't go from the bedroom to the living room.

In the assisted living, they had a library, a theater, a workout room if they need it, and a game room. They have several garden areas that they can go out to. They have a balcony and rocking chairs. They have a separate dining area where you can actually let them know that you want to bring the family to eat with you. It is a nice dining area where everybody can sit together. It is separate from their dining area.

The Legacy at Georgetown
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring78566150 February 28, 2014

I just thought the Legacy was really nice. It's only about 10 months old. My mom's been there six days and I'm very pleased. The staff was very helpful and very nice. They're doing their job, helping her with the shower and also during dinner. I'm just very well pleased. I had lunch and dinner there. The food was very good. They have bingo, exercises at 10 in the morning, dominoes, art classes, a movie theater, a beauty salon, and they take them out on different excursions.

Location of The Legacy at Georgetown

Features of The Legacy at Georgetown

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,995
  • Highest monthly rate: 5,195
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Pets: No pets allowed