Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Edgewood Vista - Fremont

Edgewood Vista - Fremont is an assisted living facility in Fremont, NE that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Edgewood Vista - Fremont for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Edgewood Vista - Fremont

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Edgewood Vista - Fremont
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring79084150 March 31, 2014
3.0

As soon as we got into Edgewood Vista, we noticed quite a strong smell in the place, so that was an immediate turn-off. There were two aides there. The gal who showed us around, when I mentioned to her that there was something with that bathroom that we went by, she tried to pass it off as their cat litter box, which I knew it wasn't. The other thing we found out, too, though, is when they cook the meals there, and if the aides are cooking, they're trying to block the people from coming into the kitchen so they don't get burned. So they're putting up these temporary child gates, so that was another safety hazard.

I just don't think they had enough staff for what they were doing. That's probably the biggest thing that needed an improvement, and a more secure way to either keep the people out of the kitchen or to hire a cook for the place instead of trying to use their aides, which only leaves one aide for the rest of their clients.

Location of Edgewood Vista - Fremont