Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Chancellor's Village

Senior assisted living at Chancellor's Village offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Chancellor's Village, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Fredericksburg has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Chancellor's Village, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Reviews of Chancellor's Village

Posted by Caring6783 September 17, 2014

The Chancellor's Village was wonderful, but they were way out of my price range. Everything was beautiful, just tip-top. I had an opportunity to meet the people, who were very accommodating. The apartments were very nice. In fact, they were remodeling some of the apartments. They had many activities, and they took care of everything; every step you took, they took care of it. I think they were tops, but like I said, they were out of my price range and they had a very high entrance fee. To anybody who has the money, I would recommend it.

Posted by Chuck9 June 30, 2014
4.0

We've placed my mother in Chancellor's Village. It's very nice. They have great food. The staff is very good, very caring. Mom's room is adequate; it's very nice. The security is very good; you have to sign in and out. There are lots of activities there, but she doesn't do any of them.

Posted by Greg17 April 29, 2014
3.0

Chancellor's Village was a very large community. They had two people there who were blind. I didn't feel like my aunt would be watched as closely as I would like for her to be, but otherwise, the facility is very nice. The staff was very personable. They got the message to who I needed to get it to. They follow up with me with e-mails, letters, and phone calls. It seems the residents who live there are very personable as well. I think you need to be a little more mobile at Chancellor's than what my aunt is. It was a very nice facility, very up to date, very open. They had a little garden area out there, but it didn't hit me as far as what I thought my aunt would need as far as care.

Posted by JoAnn3618 April 01, 2014

I was looking to move my mother from her Assisted Living home in Florida to have her closer; after this past winter, I should consider moving down there instead. Last year, I made an appointment at Chancellor’s Village to speak with Lara, the Sales Counselor. She was amazing. After only about 10 minutes of questions/answers back and forth, I’m sure she realized that my mother could not afford to move to this area but she continued to answer my questions and concerns about handling my mother’s affairs long distance. She gave me some great advice and has even continued to stay in touch to see how things are going. Bottom line, if my mother could afford to move to the Fredericksburg area, I would not hesitate to move her to Chancellor’s Village.

Posted by Kpconners February 28, 2014

Chancellors Village is tops! Mom went there for what would of been a two stay for respite care while we went out of town. She is now officially a new Resident ! The facility is gorgeous , clean and can't say enough about the staff there. The dining experience is like being at a resort . Mom loves the linen table cloths, great menu to order off of and a wonderful wait staff ! The apartments are beautiful and well maintained as the grounds. The transition from visitor to surprise resident was such a easy transition with the help of Lara ! Thank you CV! Conner family

Posted by Caring from Virginia August 28, 2013

Chancellor's Village was very nice and very impressive. We had supper there with some friends who are there and the food was quite good. Overall, the visit was a very good experience.

Posted by PMG&SMG August 11, 2013

Our mother, now 90, has lived at Chancellors Village for 15 years transitioning from independent to assisted living. The staff is first rate, always pleasant, attentive and patient. Daily support (eg. medications, bathing assistance, etc.) is well organized, efficient and very dependable.

Assisted living apartments are very clean and well maintained. Private apartment with one bedroom, bathroom, living room (with full size refridgerator, cabinets and sink), and private porch provides comfortable living. Dining room (3 meals per day), with menu and special diets, allows residents freedom to eat any time during serving hours. Chef and full wait staff is available at every meal.

Daily activities are always an option (field trips, movies, hair dresser, exercise, guest speakers and other entertainment). Sunday transportation to religious services and other transportation is available for doctor appointments and shopping during the week.

Assist living lobby and entrance (front desk, sitting room, staircase and elevator) is bright, clean, and cheerful. Birds and tropical fish in sitting room an added plus.

Overall, management and staff set Chancellor's Village apart from all other facilities.

Posted by Caring360603 July 27, 2011

THIS IS A COMBINATION ASSISTED LIVING,/NURSING HOME FACILITY. IT IS A CLEAN, CHEERFUL, WELL RUN FACILITY. IT IS DECORATED NICELY, HAS GREAT ACTIVITIES FOR ITS INHABITANTS INCLUDING GARDENING. IT HAS EASY ACCESS OFF A MAIN STREET. IT SERVES WONDERFUL MEALS IN AN INVITING ENVIORNMENT. ENCOURAGES VISITORS AND NEW OCCUPANTS. I WOULD ENJOY LIVING IN THIS FACILITY WHEN I RETIRED.

Location of Chancellor's Village

Features of Chancellor's Village

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 4,000

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Virginia

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details