Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Edenton Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring74151850 January 09, 2014
4.0

Edenton is our choice for mom because it is smaller and the staff is very knowledgeable with all the stages of Alzheimer's care. They are very attentive and are able to react to the special needs of the behavioral disorders. She's in a room with a shared bathroom, two residents per bathroom. It has a closet and a window. The food is very nice. They had activities but she's not participating with the activities at this time.

Edenton Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by kbrocks September 11, 2011
3.0

The Edenton Retirement Community is a gorgeous facility with friendly people and high spirits. I gave them three stars however because of what happened while my mother was staying there. She was staying there after consecutive falls while living alone. Our family decided to put her into Edenton Retirement Community "A Great Place to Hang Your Hat!" After about a month and I got the bill for her stay I noticed it was much higher then what we had signed up for because they made her/me pay almost 600 dollars a month for food. Also during one visit I went there to find her with a big bruise on her forehead from where she fell on their concrete. This was the exact reason we brought her here because we didn't want her getting hurt, but she did. After that i took her back home and she is now currently living with my sister.

Location of Edenton Retirement Community