Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Coventry Meadows

Our Community

Caring people make the difference at Coventry Meadows. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare that are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.

Coventry Meadows offers a full continuum of housing and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle choices and healthcare needs.

Overlooking Eagle Marsh and conveniently located with easy access to I-69 and I-469, Coventry Meadows is just minutes from Lutheran Hospital, Frontier, Coventry Village, and the Jefferson Pointe shopping area.

Our Services

Assisted Living Apartments

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Assisted Living Memory Care

Memory Care Assisted Living Apartments are the perfect environment for residents experiencing the early and middles stages of the Alzheimer’s and dementia journey. Our apartments provide the opportunity to maximize and sustain each resident’s independence. We offer an active daily living program designed to promote a healthy mind and spirit. Involvement in daily activities, such as bird watching in the secured courtyard, is encouraged. Specially trained caregivers are always available to provide guidance and assistance.

Full Continuum of Care Senior Living Community that sits along Eagle Marsh (protected wetlands) and the FW Trails. Convenient to hospital, Dr's and shopping.

Reviews of Coventry Meadows

Posted by Nancy67946550 August 27, 2013
2.0

My mother was in Coventry Meadows for two years. The reason we picked this place for her was that it had a 24-hour nursing staff. However, they would miss on her medications. They would either overmedicate or undermedicate her. They just didn't care for her. We complained about it multiple times, but because they were on a year-to-year basis, we could not move my mother to another facility or they would sue us. That's ridiculous. We just waited until the end of the contract and that was it. Their food also was horrible. I would not recommend this place.

Posted by HealthCentral June 05, 2013
1.0

I was there for rehab after a knee replacement. Big mistake. Their staff can not handle someone who is not senile and had no idea what to do for a knee rehab. I was denied use of the walker I brought with me from the hospital! I checked out after one night in this horrible, horrible place.

Posted by Truth be known November 01, 2011
1.0

Check out their ratings! Compared with other facilities Coventry Meadows has gotten only ONE star! Check it out for yourselves online. Becky will try to talk you into signing a DNR (do not resusitate) for your loved one. She gave me the creeps and she does not tell the truth about Coventry Meadows' ratings. The staff seems to change quite frequently too. Be careful about this place.

Posted by WishErne June 22, 2011
4.0

I recently took my mother on a tour of Coventry Meadows assisted living facility. I was very impressed with how well it was run. With my mother being a victim of Alzheimer's diseases I was happy that the facility was too big. The landscape around Coventry Meadows was very well maintained and displayed a vast variety of flowers. The one thing I was most impressed with was the staff. One person that impressed me most was Becky Nichols in admissions; she was helpful, informative, patient, and willing to help us with our questions and concerns. If you looking for a wonderful place for a loved one Coventry Meadows is the place.

Location of Coventry Meadows

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 16 to 1

• Licenses: Residential Care License

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details