Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Peachtree Village, LLC, Fort Smith
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by herskal June 30, 2012
4.0

My mother and I have been very pleased with Peachtree. She really feels at home and enjoys the company of the other residents. The grounds and buildings are well maintained. According to my mother, their food is significantly better than even one of the much more costly facilities she used to live at. The apartments are well laid out; even her smaller single bedroom apartment has ample storage and plenty of room. She has a full kitchen and a large bathroom with a walk-in shower. The rates are quite favorable as well. They have a shuttle that takes residents to various stores and appointments throughout the week. My mom enjoys getting out of the house and going shopping with friends. The staff has been very supportive. My mother had a bad drinking habit and they helped her kick it and provide daily encouragement. Needless to say we're all really happy with the place and would recommend it to others.

Peachtree Village, LLC, Fort Smith
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by GoHogs39 July 31, 2011

The Peachtree Village assisted living facility was very helpful in granting my father a place to live while he needed assistance that wasn't available elsewhere. The staff were very helpful and great to work with, nobody better in my opinion. All of the facilities were top-notch and very, very clean, which makes a big difference in my eyes, it shows that the company cares about not only the patients, but their guests as well.

Location of Peachtree Village, LLC, Fort Smith