Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Grand View Manor

Grand View Manor is an assisted living facility in Fleetwood, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grand View Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Grand View Manor

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Grand View Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by LauraS1 December 04, 2012
4.0

My grandmother lived at Grand View Manor for about a year. She enjoyed the facility; the staff and her fellow tenants. The food was good and tailored to meet various dietary needs, visitors were always welcome, and activities were planned for the residents. The facilities were clean and well maintained. The area is beautiful, also... Fleetwood is a small town with a few good restaurants in the area, so there were places to visit nearby. There were benches outside, and the surrounding area with trees and grass definitely made it seem more like a home than a "facility". My grandmother really liked it there, and we always felt welcome visiting! She would have stayed there longer than a year, but u fortunately my grandmother's medical needs became to great for her to be able to stay there- she needed a facility that was intended to give more advanced care. In short, I would be comfortable if anther relative lived there, based on my grandmother's experiences and based on what I saw first hand at Grand View Manor. People in the Fleetwood area who are looking for quality assisted living care for a loved one should definitely visit Grand View.

Location of Grand View Manor