Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence

Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence is an assisted living facility in Federal Way, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Patrick2 September 11, 2011

My mother-in-law stayed at Garden Terrace while she recuperated from surgery on her leg. Some members of the staff, at first, were kind of difficult for her to get along with, in the beginning. But it didn't take long before we saw that they were caring, professional, friendly and surprisingly easy-going. I also love the fact that they have a freezer full of ice cream for both patients and visitors. Personally, I don't think I've eaten so much rainbow sherbet in my life as I have when I was visiting my mother-in-law there; and we visited with her a lot. Though I never ate any of the food, I have to admit that the food that my mother-in-law did eat looked incredibly unappetizing. That, and the fact that the entertainment department insisted on showing Lawrence Welk (how cliche) nightly in the recreation room, was rather disappointing. Again, I never actually participated in recreation activities, but my mother-in-law and I would always make jokes about how dull the activities seemed. Those would be the only knocks I have on this place. But they're minor to me, because I expect tastes differ from mine (and my mother-in-law's) and other people's.

Location of Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence