Reviews of Botsford Assisted Living Center

Posted by Terry23 March 28, 2014

My aunt is at Botsford Commons. She has been there for four months now. Without question, I would recommend this place to others. It is friendly and very professional. The cleanliness of the place is excellent. The staff is very professional. My aunt loves the food there. They also have activities, such as bingo and physical therapy.

Posted by Grandmasgirl6 August 21, 2012

My grandmother has MS and suffered a bad fall in her home two years ago. My family and I no longer felt comfortable with her living alone. We visited several assisted living facilities in the area before we decided on Botsford Commons. They are set up really cool and they offer single residences or roommate style. My grandma has a roommate because we wanted her to have someone to interact with. The best part about BC is the beautiful scenery and the staff. I swear they have become second family to us and truly are for my grandmother. They know what she likes, what her routine is and really accommodate her every need. This place is full service, too. They take care of laundry, meals, medication and personal care. There is a 24-hour nurse on duty, a physician's clinic on site and she is able to have physical therapy there as well. Botsford also has lots of activities to keep residents busy including visits from the local elementary and high school students who love to come and perform for the seniors. This will be the three years she has lived there and we have no complaints.

Posted by Eemas Daughter June 22, 2012

The grounds are beautiful, tranquil and serene. The staff is very friendly and concerned. My Mom needed to have rehab from a hospital stay. This facility is one of the best, I've seen in our State.

Posted by Social Worker # 1 December 01, 2011

I think that Botsford Assisted Living facility is an excellent choice for placement for someone who is looking for placement for a friend or family member. Botsford Assisted Living facility is in a nice cul-de-sac neighborhood and the surrounding neighborhood is also a cul-de-sac neighborhood wooded area with pine tress surrounding the common grounds of the neighborhoods it is beautiful and so very tasteful to the eye. In addition to it have acres of land and greenery that is such a delight. While there, I noticed that the residents' rooms were very nicely decorated and beautiful and such pleasure to look at. The residents' rooms were very clean and did not smell. The entire facility was very well maintained, decorated and structured. The management and staff there treat their residents like family.

The residents there interact with one another and they were very happy there also. The food their looked good and it smelled good also. The management and staff there were very visible for their residents to see them and appeared to be very attentive to their residents as well. I know that anyone 50 and over would like it there and their residents receive excellent care there also. They also offer their residents there a vast majority of services, activities, and recreational activities as well.

In general, I would rank Botsford Assisted Living facility on a five stars rating for their excellence and expertise.

Location of Botsford Assisted Living Center