Riverview Place is an assisted living facility in Fargo, ND that offers residents independent living options and daily support services.for more details on housing, services, and rates.
More About Fargo, ND (58104)
Reviews of Riverview Place
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The facility and staff at Riverview Place are wonderful! My parents lived there for 2 years and really enjoyed their time there until my mother needed a facility with nursing care. Riverview's staff is excellent and very caring. They know who all the residents are and have a good feel for what's going on with them. Daily mass is available on-site as well as a ministry office for those who are not Catholic. A regularly staffed nursing office is available, along with exercise facilities, a swimming pool, library, gift/minor grocery shop, beauty and barber services. For those wanting a meal plan, Riverview offers a beautifully appointed dining room for evening meals, with a daily lunch cafe as well. The grounds are lovely with different living style options available. I highly recommend!
Location of Riverview Place
Features of Riverview Place
- Costs of care: $100-$1500/month (based on individual need)
- Costs of care double: $100-$1500/month (based on individual need)
- One Bedroom Single Occupancy Monthly Fee: $1,450-$1,617/month
- One Bedroom Double Occupancy Monthly Fee: $100/month
- Two Bedroom Single Occupancy Monthly Fee: $1,617-$2,138/month
- Two Bedroom Double Occupancy Monthly Fee: $100/month
- Contact name: Bonnie Peters