Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Wishing Well Assisted Living Community at Fairmont

Posted by carl1 August 28, 2012
3.0

wishing well is a fairly decent place for older people to stay in. however nothing comes close to home life. the staff are pretty friendly and helpfull with solving problems. also the staff takes care of there patients very well.

Posted by Dillinger1982 November 18, 2011
4.0

My grnadmother has been staying at Wishing Well Assisted Living for five years now, and I can honestly say that our entire family has been delighted by the care she recieves. She has always been witty and clever, but my grandmother's physical health has significantly decreased and made it impossible to care for herself. As such, she has taken great offense to anyone who treats her like a child, and has always demanded respect and dignity. Those are things that the staff of Wishing Well have always delivered. They talk to her like a dear friend, always calling her by her first name and telling jokes with her or listening to her play the piano in the common room. Once, during a Thanksgiving dinner at the home, two of the nurses actually pulled up a seat right beside her and chatted up with her just like they were family. They have never let us down, and we know she'll enjoy the rest of her stay there.

Posted by trevh73 August 17, 2011
4.0

Wishing Well is a very good facility. The staff is very friendly and they take excellent care of the residents there. They also provide really good meals for the residents as well. There are also lots of activities for the residents to participate in.

Posted by Musical5 May 26, 2011
4.0

Friend or relative of resident

My grandmother has been placed at Wishing Well twice. Once from 2006 through 2008, and we've just recently placed her back there now because her condition has worsened and she is there still. The fact that we felt comfortable placing her there a second time should be testament to the quality of the care she has received. All of the nurses I've met have been very attentive, and always greet her by her first name in a friendly tone whenever they see her, even if it's just passing by in the hallways. The meals are quite good, as I have spent dinner with her on multiple occasions. Every Sunday they host some sort of social event for the residents like a dance or musical entertainment, and the hobby room has a well kept piano, card table, and a lot of literature. The grounds are very well kept as is the interior of the building and the rooms themselves. Although the rooms could be bigger and the atmosphere a bit brighter, I would certainly recommend Wishing Well to any family in need of assisted living care for a family member in the area.

Location of Wishing Well Assisted Living Community at Fairmont