Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sterling House of Springdale

Sterling House of Springdale provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Sterling House of Springdale

Sterling House of Springdale
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by aowens October 18, 2012

I Visited this facility in january of this year. I was verry inpressed at how well the staff maintained the facility, It was verry clean and verry sanitary. Also verry relaxing. The staff was verry friendly. They made sure to answere all of my questions. They showed us around the facility and i must say it was nice my grandmother really loved it. she moved into the facility 4 months ago and has enjoyed it verry much. My grandmother says the staff and facility make her feel safe and at home. The staff sits down with her and has coffee once in a while they listen to her storys about her life and the staff is verry understanding and compassionet twards my grand mother. this is honestly a verry nice facility and it is also verry affordable. the have bingo night and all of the residence love it. And i must add the residence at this facility are very friendly. Its like one big family. So my overall expenriance with the Sterling house of springdale is verry good. They have a wonderful facility and i would recommend it to anybody.

Sterling House of Springdale
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by kylet112 August 28, 2012

When my mother needed help and assistance in making a comfortable living for herself, I was very unprepared. I didn't know where to start looking. Luckily, a friend pointed me in the direction of Sterling House of Springdale. This is a facility that has its residents and customers in mind. This establishment is settled beautifully on a property that is well-maintained and lush. My mother and I knew exactly how much this place cared about their residents by the sheer amount of effort they put into their caring image. The staff could not have been more helpful. The food and amenities they offer are top-notch and made my mother feel very comfortable. Overall, if you're looking for a great facility that is maintained spotlessly and staff that are there for you always and care about you, Sterling House of Springdale is the perfect location for you or a loved one.

Location of Sterling House of Springdale