Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Fairfield Pavilion
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Lorraine15 June 25, 2013
4.0

We also visited Fairfield Pavilion. They were offering more or less senior apartments. It was more of an independent living community and they really didn't offer much in terms of medical help other than transferring residents to hospital if needed. They were also associated with full nursing home, so if residents started needing a lot more care, they just transfer them to the there rather than to an assisted living facility.

Fairfield Pavilion
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Kekka May 26, 2012
4.0

On the assisted living side of the facility, there is a strong resemblance to a spacious apartment building, with nursing stations, wide hallways, and community rooms. We always felt that our family members were happy and safe at this facility, they seemed to enjoy the social outlets in the community, and had the ability to have assistance in their apartment at a moments notice by pushing a button or pulling a cord in their apartment. Later when they were moved to the nursing hoe portion of the facility, we found the facility itself to be a little bit less comfortable, and more hospital like, but I guess that is a necessity with the number of people being cared for. The staff however, was excellent and really seem to care for the people they are working with. I would recommend this facility based on my personal experience, Most of the residents have seemed very happy there and all of the needs of the residents seem to be met with expectations for safety being exceeded.

Location of Fairfield Pavilion