Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Eskaton Lodge Gold River

Eskaton Lodge Gold River offers a fresh approach to assisted living and memory care "“ one that supports the individually of each resident, while affording peace of mind to family members. The Lodge features 24/7 nursing, one-bedroom apartments with private baths, walk-in closets and kitchenettes. Common areas include a sunroom, library, entertainment room/theater, spa room and wellness center. This distinguishing service enables many residents to reside longer at the Lodge rather than relocating to a skilled nursing care center.

Residents especially enjoy the lush, meticulously manicured grounds with walking paths and multiple courtyards and visiting areas.

Nutrition and dining

• All-day, anytime dining (7 am "“ 7 pm)
  • New menu daily of savory meals
  • Breakfasts of fruits, breads, waffles, eggs, potatoes and hot beverages
  • Dinners with choice of two entrees, plus soup, vegetable and salad
  • Desserts to satisfy everyone's palette

Memory Care residents enjoy the intimacy of private or semi-private rooms, along with the benefits of the social atmosphere of the common living room, dining area, recreation room and courtyards. Additionally, creative sensory stimulation activities including arts and crafts, pet therapy, reminiscence, gardening, tea socials, exercise, outings and intergenerational connections are scheduled regularly "“ and often joined by family members and volunteers.

Now that you have a snapshot of the quality of living at Eskaton Lodge Gold River, we are available at your convenience to schedule a visit and to answer any questions. Matt Neal, Administrator at 916-852-7900.

Minimum Monthly Rate: $3,946/month

Maximum Monthly Rate: $6,469/month

Reimbursement

Private Pay, LTCI, VA

Apartment Features

Furnished, Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Reviews of Eskaton Lodge Gold River

Image035.jpg
Posted by cla1965 August 27, 2013

My dad has dementia and Alzheimer's; I was looking for a place for him. I visited Eskaton Lodge Gold River and it's a really nice place. They have a nice brunch and breakfast place. They have an independent level, a mid level and they have a place for people strictly with dementia. It's very clean and it's a very nice place. I like Eskaton Lodge Gold River.

Posted by bob1972 July 06, 2013

I visit this facility offten and very time I am greeted with friendly staff, the nice elderly lady at the front dest was so nice and welcoming. The building is really clean, I always see somebody cleaning and I think they even have an indoor carpet cleaning professional in the building who takes care of the apartments on a daily basis! I recommend this place if your looking for a great place to call home!

Posted by -Jay Bently July 02, 2013

The professinoals at Gold River Eskaton are great! Mom would always tell us kids " I want to pass in my HOME, I am not going anywhere ". She has been a resident now for eighteen months and loves it. She has met new friends and neighbors. When I come to visit she hurry's me out the door because she is on her way to a event or a outing. The staff told me moving her in would be a PROCESS and they were right. But they took their time and gave the family " THE NEXT STEP IS" directions, five months later she move in. Thanks to all

Posted by Amanda6 December 08, 2012

I used Eskaton Lodge for respite care for my mom. The food was very good and they serve any time of the day which was nice. The director was very, very nice. I really liked her. She toured me around. I like that they have companion rooms. My mom had a roommate and they stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment. They have their own bedroom, they share a living room and a kitchen area. They would encourage mom to play bingo or go sing-along and made her get out and do activities rather than just be in the room alone.

Posted by Worriedfamily January 25, 2012
1.0

Don't be fooled by the way this place looks. It looks very nice. The way this place is run is horrible. Management has lied to me about the care and complaints we filed. Med techs and nurses have no protocal and lost my moms medicine, didn't order refills on time. They have lost test results and not reported results to my mothers doctor. They would call me to go get her prescriptions picked up even though I live a 100 miles away. Never investigated a theft from my moms room. I had to call the CCL (california care licencing) and file a complaint. They found many violations. The investigation is still on going 4 months later. I do know they fired a lot of management. They just replaced them with staff from there corporate office who are no better. Always check with ombusman and CCL for complaints before you make a decision on where to place your relative. Food was pretty good in the begining but the food has gone down hill. Less choices, cut back hours you can eat, poor quality food, canned fruit!

Posted by ShcamAllyn January 25, 2012
4.0

Everything seems wonderful here. The employees are mostly young, but seem to care about doing well at their job, if not the patients. I asked my grandmother if she is liking it here and she says she has fun. She is a big TV watcher so how hard can it be to make that work? I am concerned for her because I naturally don't trust these places. However, she is adamant that she likes it and the staff all seem really nice. I did take a trip down to the cafeteria and it seems like the food is pretty decent. 4 stars.

Posted by gail1 November 17, 2011

I visited this facility twice. Each time I was impressed by the professionalism of the the staff. The facility was warm and inviting. I was impressed by its cleanliness.

Location of Eskaton Lodge Gold River