Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Alexian Village of Elk Grove

Concerned about the affordability of assisted living? Assisted living can be more affordable than you might think. BELIEVE it! Alexian Village, a supportive living community professionally managed by locally-owned Pathway Senior Living, is so different than other assisted living settings. Our community offers unmatched peace of mind which comes from the availability of financial assistance for those with limited financial means. That's a benefit not offered at other assisted living communities, which often require those residents who are low on funds to move to a shared room in a nursing home. Supportive living services include three daily meals, weekly housekeeping and laundry services, medication management, numerous activities and trips, routine maintenance, wellness programs, and personal care if needed. Residents enjoy the privacy and comfort of spacious private studio apartments and have access to numerous common spaces such as a dining room, lounges, activity areas, and outdoor spaces. And all of this is provided for one flat monthly fee - no tiered pricing, no upfront fees, and no nickel-and-diming. You simply have to visit our community and discover the difference for yourself.

Reviews of Alexian Village of Elk Grove

Posted by Caring76801650 January 31, 2014

Alexian Village is where we wanted my parents to go to. You can stay all the way to the end. You can get converted over to your government insurance after you ran out of money. However, we couldn't go there because my father made too much money. It's a very nice place. They have TV rooms, exercises, crafts, and different activities.

Posted by Faye2 August 29, 2013

Alexian Village's grounds were fabulous. They have the most beautiful flowers. Everything was great. There is a hospital just right across the street. I saw one of their apartments. It was very nice, clean and painted nicely. They also have a clean laundry room in the facility. Everyone was nice. The staff was very nice. The one who toured me around answered anything that I wanted to know. Alexian Village was a very good place in to stay; however, I have cancer and my legs are weak and I have to do a lot of walking just to get to their apartment building.

Posted by Elaine8 May 14, 2013
4.0

I liked the location of Alexian Village of Elk Grove but I did not like the facility as much as the others. The staff were helpful and friendly.

Posted by ktowne December 22, 2012

In my experience, the facility was fantastic... My grandmother was extremely happy there and all of her fellow residents seemed to be happy, healthy, and got along well with all of the staff members. Before my grandmother became hospitalized, she loved living there and truly cared about her neighbors and the staff. The rooms were very clean and roomy. The bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen were surprisingly well-equipped and modern. To be honest, I was kind of jealous! The grounds of this place were quite nice and the place looked just beautiful from the street. I felt comfortable with her stay there because she was happy and was very close to other residents there. It was very easy to visit her and we were welcomed by the staff with open arms. I will admit that this was some years ago but I have not heard anything different since she was living there. I am glad that she was able to spend the last few years of her life in such a loving environment.

Posted by Liljoy September 27, 2012
4.0

Upon entering, the staff at Alexian is very friendly and helpful. The first time we went there, they showed us around and even walked us to my great uncle's room. They seemed both professional and caring. The facility is great and offers a lot of activities for their residents. My great uncle isn't particularly active there, mostly because he forgets to go to events they have planned and sometimes forgets that he attended them. He has found, with help of the staff there, some friends who come get him for events, along with a group to play cards with. He laughs that there are a lot more women than men there and he isn't about to take on a wife since he hasn't had one for 80 some years. The food there is nutritious and the food service is well organized. We have even had the pleasure of eating with him there a few times and actually found our food to be pretty tasty. The outdoor grounds are beautiful. We love taking him for short walks and sitting on the benches. I find his actual room (apartment) to be a bit small, but I suppose for one person, there isn't a need for a lot of space. He has had to go the ER a couple of times during his stay there and the staff has been helpful and prompt in letting our family know immediately when the situation occurs. While there is staff on duty 24 hours a day, we have had a couple of times when we have picked him up for a family event and had a difficult time getting him back in, as no one was there to open the door and it's locked I believe after 8 AM. Another time we had called to let them know we would be picking him up, as requested by a staff member, so that they could give him time to be ready. When we arrived, it hadn't been communicated to him. I suppose it's possible he forgot, but the nurse on duty didn't seem to know anything about it. Overall, I would definitely recommend this facility to people seeking care for loved ones.

Location of Alexian Village of Elk Grove