From Alexian Village of Elk Grove
Welcome home to affordable apartments and supportive living for seniors . . . and welcome home to Alexian Village of Elk Grove!
Alexian Village of Elk Grove offers a supportive living community for adults 65 and older. Our vision is to create life-enriching environments where you or your loved one can lead engaging, meaningful and purpose filled lives.
Our exceptional staff delivers a coordinated care approach through supportive services, quality environments and award-winning programs to enhance your lifestyle and provide you – and your family – with dignity, privacy, respect, and peace of mind.
Our all-inclusive service package and financial safety net, for those who apply and qualify, provides you with peace of mind for your financial well-being. A comprehensive assessment results in a customized care plan that tailors services to your needs. Here is just some of what Alexian Village of Elk Grove can offer you or your loved one…
- 24-staffing by certified personnel
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals through our SenseSations dining program each day plus snacks
- Wellness programs that focus on the strengths and interests of our residents and gives them the opportunity to lead groups, take an active role in their lives and environment, and learn new things.
- Daily assurance checks
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- Resident and family education and support
- Monitoring of resident call system located in your apartment’s bathroom and bedroom
- Move-in coordination
Scroll through this webpage for a listing of additional amenities.
LIVE WELL, AGE WELL, BE WELL at Alexian Village of Elk Grove
What Makes Us Special
Reviews of Alexian Village of Elk Grove
Average Rating: based on 5 Reviews
I visited this facility
Alexian Village is where we wanted my parents to go to. You can stay all the way to the end. You can get converted over to your government insurance after you ran out of money. However, we couldn't go there because my father made too much money. It's a very nice place. They have TV rooms, exercises, crafts, and different activities.
I visited this facility
Alexian Village's grounds were fabulous. They have the most beautiful flowers. Everything was great. There is a hospital just right across the street. I saw one of their apartments. It was very nice, clean and painted nicely. They also have a clean laundry room in the facility. Everyone was nice. The staff was very nice. The one who toured me around answered anything that I wanted to know. Alexian Village was a very good place in to stay; however, I have cancer and my legs are weak and I have to do a lot of walking just to get to their apartment building.
I visited this facility
I liked the location of Alexian Village of Elk Grove but I did not like the facility as much as the others. The staff were helpful and friendly.
I visited this facility
In my experience, the facility was fantastic... My grandmother was extremely happy there and all of her fellow residents seemed to be happy, healthy, and got along well with all of the staff members. Before my grandmother became hospitalized, she loved living there and truly cared about her neighbors and the staff. The rooms were very clean and roomy. The bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen were surprisingly well-equipped and modern. To be honest, I was kind of jealous! The grounds of this place were quite nice and the place looked just beautiful from the street. I felt comfortable with her stay there because she was happy and was very close to other residents there. It was very easy to visit her and we were welcomed by the staff with open arms. I will admit that this was some years ago but I have not heard anything different since she was living there. I am glad that she was able to spend the last few years of her life in such a loving environment.
I am a friend or relative of resident
Upon entering, the staff at Alexian is very friendly and helpful. The first time we went there, they showed us around and even walked us to my great uncle's room. They seemed both professional and caring. The facility is great and offers a lot of activities for their residents. My great uncle isn't particularly active there, mostly because he forgets to go to events they have planned and sometimes forgets that he attended them. He has found, with help of the staff there, some friends who come get him for events, along with a group to play cards with. He laughs that there are a lot more women than men there and he isn't about to take on a wife since he hasn't had one for 80 some years. The food there is nutritious and the food service is well organized. We have even had the pleasure of eating with him there a few times and actually found our food to be pretty tasty. The outdoor grounds are beautiful. We love taking him for short walks and sitting on the benches. I find his actual room (apartment) to be a bit small, but I suppose for one person, there isn't a need for a lot of space. He has had to go the ER a couple of times during his stay there and the staff has been helpful and prompt in letting our family know immediately when the situation occurs. While there is staff on duty 24 hours a day, we have had a couple of times when we have picked him up for a family event and had a difficult time getting him back in, as no one was there to open the door and it's locked I believe after 8 AM. Another time we had called to let them know we would be picking him up, as requested by a staff member, so that they could give him time to be ready. When we arrived, it hadn't been communicated to him. I suppose it's possible he forgot, but the nurse on duty didn't seem to know anything about it. Overall, I would definitely recommend this facility to people seeking care for loved ones.
Location of Alexian Village of Elk Grove
Features of Alexian Village of Elk Grove
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Emergency call system, Gazebo
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Dining extra: Meals can be delivered to a resident's apartment if the resident is ill or unable to attend a meal
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Our award-winning VIVA! life-enrichment programs earn praises from residents, staff, and the senior housing industry for its innovative, resident-centered approach to caring. VIVA! offers something for everyone!
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: Our care-staff to resident ratio exceeds state regulations
- Minimum age: 65
- Lowest monthly rate: 4,411
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
Technology and entertainment
- Technology extra: Apartments come cable & telephone ready should the resident choose to purchase those services from an outside vendor.
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- We offer financial aid