Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Tealridge Retirement Community

Posted by Caring91457350 August 27, 2014

My mom is very happy at Tealridge Retirement. They are doing a great job, and we are very pleased. The staff is just great. They are very attentive and very good natured, and she feels very comfortable with them. The food looks really, really good. At 97, not much of anything tastes good very often, but she eats well and is doing really well. They have her eat more often than she really wants to, but she goes and eats what she wants and is very comfortable with it. We just think it is an excellent place. I have been to others, and I really like this one.

Posted by Lisa70368650 December 25, 2013
4.0

My father stayed at Tealridge Assisted Living. We liked that it was a Christian-based facility and they had Bible study. The staff were very good and they were nice to him. They provided three meals a day and gave his medicines. He had a microwave and refrigerator in his room, there was no kitchen. The carpet though was not that great. He complained that the food was not always hot when they brought it and they did not have enough activities for people that could not see like him. It needed some improvement especially with the activities for the blind. But if he was not blind, I thought he would enjoy it. Overall, I thought that he liked the place.

Posted by caring0627513 July 26, 2013

Me and my wife made a decision to choose Tealridge and we are in the process of making the move. There were so many advantages of the place. One, it's a Christian community and we were pleased with the relationship that it has with the University there which is right next to the campus. We totally enjoyed the people that were there.

Posted by Caring2810 June 26, 2013
4.0

My mother-in-law has just moved in to TealRidge assisted Living. It seems like a nice facility and their staff seems terrific and knowledgeable

Posted by caring010620 June 25, 2013
4.0

I liked Tealridge. They don't charge extra for nursing care. There is a flat fee and you know exactly what you're going to pay. Their rooms were nice and a decent size. However, they couldn't accommodate my dad. My dad has bladder cancer and he needs a catheter. They couldn't accommodate certain things like catheters. Also, if you have any bowel problems, they couldn't accommodate you. That was a disappointment.

Posted by caring9632 May 16, 2013
4.0

My husband and I are in the Tealridge assisted living, and we like it here. We chose this place because it is convenient for us; we know the neighborhood, and a lot of people here. We have a one-bedroom apartment that has plenty of room for two people. They could have more entertainment, but we are happy and we're going to stay here.

Posted by BarbaraB December 08, 2012

My parents are both in Teal Ridge Retirement Community. It's been wonderful. The staff is very, very accommodating. The food is wonderful; it doesn't look like institutional food at all. The facility is really nice. They have a nice floor-to-ceiling bay window that looks out over trees and a pond. It's a homey environment.

Location of Tealridge Retirement Community