Cost

Starting at $2,200/mo.*; $2,750/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Countryside Village

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Countryside Village

Posted by Columbus July 30, 2014
4.0

I am at Emeritus at Countryside Village. My room is really nice and the bathroom has all the safety features. I got a little kitchen with a stove and a refrigerator. The bedroom was really nice with a walk-in closet. The staff were great and really nice. They play bingo and go places in a given week. They also take residents to their doctor's appointment.

Posted by Caring86856550 June 17, 2014

I visited Emeritus. The staff was very informative, pleasant, polite, and thorough. They covered everything. The room's size was fine. The grounds and parking were OK. However, I was satisfied where I was and no longer scouting around.

Posted by Rey11 September 18, 2013
4.0

The people working in Emeritus are very friendly. They were very professional and knowledgeable. The facility is older but kept clean. They can provide additional services if you need it.

Posted by Phyllis12 June 25, 2013
3.0

Emeritus was an older facility compared to the others in the area. The rooms were spacious. The main drawback was the dining area which was separated from the building. I thought they needed to modernize their facility.

Posted by eula1 December 27, 2011
3.0

My mother entered the memory care unit of Country Side Village in Easley, SC. There are 16 women in the unit and 2 nurses, or assistant nurses. They do not have the staf fto allow the patients to go into the courtyard to enjoy the sun, or to do anything other than sit in the day room where they can be watched. They can stay in bed and be checked periodically, no buzzers or lights to get the attention of staff if needed.The furnishings are old and worn in the rooms. My mother fell twice in one month here, and suffered a bladder infection and pneumonia, which led to her death.

The staff is nice, and friendly, the meals are good.

More staff would be a blessing for the memory unit, and more activity.

Location of Emeritus at Countryside Village