Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Hampton Manor

Hampton Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Ken10 August 29, 2013

My mother is in The Harbor House of OCALA and what we really liked about it is that it is not like the other assisted living facilities. The door is never locked. She has an apartment with a door to the outside. So, she can come and go as she pleases. The services have been outstanding so far. We have no complaints at all. They are quick to respond when there is a problem. They are very friendly. They treat all the residents as renters and not as patients. They have lots of activities, but my mom is interested with religious activities only.

Hampton Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Nancy55569050 August 19, 2013
3.0

The Harbor House at Ocala was very clean. The staff was very nice and very aware on what's going on. The lady that I talked to seemed to have knowledge on everything. But they only offered three levels of care and their third level of care that he would have been, I just didn't think that it was the vision for what he needed. I thought he needed more monitoring than what they were offering. I just didn't think that it was quite well for what my father needed.

Location of Hampton Manor