Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sheridan Place

Sheridan Place provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Sheridan Place

Posted by Caring21516150 April 11, 2014
4.0

We were able to visit Sheridan Place, but eventually dad Decided that he does not want live in an assisted living facility. The facility is nice, but I think the rooms were kind of small. The staff were very nice, helpful, and considerate. When we went there, they had different things going on, and that was nice.

Posted by Dublin_resident July 06, 2012
4.0

The experience was a very positive one. She enjoyed the security of staying somewhere she was not in danger of getting hurt and no one knowing about it for an extended period of time. She also greatly enjoyed the soial aspect of having friends to socialize with compared to being by herself at home with no one to talk to. She didnt drive anymore, but if she did, they would have let her use her car during the day. I do know had she been unable to care for herself (example, feeding and getting around on your on) they would let you continue to stay. But in her case she developed terminal cancer which was very aggresive. In that case they continued to let her stay until her passing trying to help her be as comfortable as possible. Had another one of my relatives had the chance, she was trying to arrange residency there, but she past before she could.

Posted by AthCl4w July 15, 2011

Sheridan Place is a beautiful facility that is clean and well maintained, and full of well trained staff. I was not happy with having to give the care of my grandfather over to someone outside of our family, but it became apparent that he needed a greater level of care than we could give him. It is a very nerve wracking experience to be apart from someone you love very much, and I was very guarded about using a care facility. At Sheridan Place, there is an atmosphere that set me at peace. The staff are open and honest, even with the tough issues, and care about your family member and how they are doing. They were professionals and very well trained. I felt assured and confident with my grandfather's medical care, as well as his emotional care.

If you are looking for an assisted living facility that has specialized care for family members that suffer from Alzheimer's or dementia, Sheridan Place is an excellent option. I think that this is a very compassionate and well managed facility, and I do not think I could have placed my grandpa in a better place. No other facility in the area could compete, and the staff and their open, caring attitude meant a great deal to my family.

Location of Sheridan Place