Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Fritzingertown Senior Living Community

Posted by Caring90888950 July 30, 2014

We were only looking for a respite care for my mother-in-law and we found Fritzingertown for her. It was about one-half the cost of facilities in our area. I think it was only $100 a night. My mother was there last year and she was fine with their care. The facility looked very nice and she had no complaints with it. She had a private room with a bathroom. With regards to food, she had ordered her ordinary stuff but we were telling her that she should have taken advantage of their snacks and parties and everything. It seemed really good. I would recommend this facility if cost and money is important to you. I think it is just as good as those that I have looked at down here. It is only an hour's drive from our area and that's fine. The staff was very caring. Every time I called, they were caring. I had no fault with that place at all.

Posted by Caring76245150 April 30, 2014
4.0

Visited Fritzingertown on a Saturday, and I took it for granted that Saturday was not the best time in the world to visit. The person who was in charge and took us on a tour, she didn't speak very loudly. It was a home where the people were not very outgoing out all. When the people weren't very lively in the place that you visited, the people seemed to take on the characteristics of the place.

They didn't let us eat directly with the people. They would put you off on the side, so you would feel more excluded than you would have been if you had been there with the people.

Posted by PLRymond December 22, 2013
4.0

Both of my parents were residents of "The Fritz". They moved in when they were in their mid-eighties and lived there for a out five years. They moved into a clean, well lit, and efficient apartment that they quickly called home. In addition to the friendly and efficient staff and the knowledge and caring administrators, the residents were very friendly and welcomed them into the community. Making new friends in your 80s, it's a beautiful thing! My family is grateful. My parents got the quality care that they needed and they lived out their lives in a comfortable, safe, and loving environment.

Posted by displeased December 12, 2012

Fritzinger is in my opinion the best assisted living facility. From the director to the nurses, aides, food staff, housecleaning, maintenance, and office staff, everyone gives 100% to all the residents needs and their families. The care is excellent, the accommodations are continually being updated and modified for the residents. The food is delicious and accommodating to each residents dietary needs. The atmosphere is one where everyone feels like they are family and each resident is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their medical condition. I would highly recommend this facility!

Posted by angellove199 March 10, 2012

Before my grandmother passed away she was a patient at this facility. The staff were amazing and ensured that my grandmother was treated with respect. They had all kinds of activities each day, from bingo to other games. They always had birthday parties for all the patients that were living there. The facilities were always cleaned and it smelled nice and fresh when I would go and see my grandmother. They were wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Location of Fritzingertown Senior Living Community